Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" THE NINIAN PARK PUB TOMORROW and THEN "

Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:51 pm

THE NINIAN PARK PUB TOMORROW

WILL HAVE BUCKETS ON THE BARS FOR ANYONE WHO WISHES TO DONATE TO THE MIKEY DYE APPEAL :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

And then Please meet at the Main Ninian Park Gates opp where NINIAN PARK use to be, to pay Respects to the Dye Family at " 2.15pm " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " THE NINIAN PARK PUB TOMORROW and THEN "

Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:58 pm

The least we can do

Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:12 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:16 pm

Im unable to make tomorrow even though I had a flight booked, I will be there in spirit & pay my respects in my own way :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:25 pm

Annis can you please pass on my personal condolences to Mikey's family at this sad time as I am unable to be at this weekends match. My Daughter, her partner and my grandchildren are emigrating to Australia on Tuesday and so I want to spend my last weekend with them all. I am sure Mikey will be cheering on the bloobirds from on high come Saturday. God bless Mikey :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:28 pm

ihatealiens wrote:Annis can you please pass on my personal condolences to Mikey's family at this sad time as I am unable to be at this weekends match. My Daughter, her partner and my grandchildren are emigrating to Australia on Tuesday and so I want to spend my last weekend with them all. I am sure Mikey will be cheering on the bloobirds from on high come Saturday. God bless Mikey :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Without a doubt, Thankyou :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Enjoy your new life and I really hope it goes well for you and your family :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:32 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:Annis can you please pass on my personal condolences to Mikey's family at this sad time as I am unable to be at this weekends match. My Daughter, her partner and my grandchildren are emigrating to Australia on Tuesday and so I want to spend my last weekend with them all. I am sure Mikey will be cheering on the bloobirds from on high come Saturday. God bless Mikey :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Enjoy your new life and I really hope it goes well for you and your family :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Not me going my daughter her partner and my grandchildren are off a very sad time but pales in to insignificance to the loss Mikey's family are suffering at this sad time.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:36 pm

ihatealiens wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Not me going my daughter her partner and my grandchildren are off a very sad time but pales in to insignificance to the loss Mikey's family are suffering at this sad time.

Oops Sorry Mate, Good luck to them all and totally understand :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:36 pm

Cheers mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:43 pm

I know how you're feeling mate, my son, his wife and my two grandsons are emigrating to Oz a week tomorrow. My daughter, her husband and my grandson have been there for 5 years, good luck to your family. :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:30 pm

Myself and my middle boy Tommy will be there. :ayatollah: Hopefully by 1.30. If you want me holding a bucket let me know Annis

Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:42 pm

ill be there :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:01 pm

I just had to get away this weekend please can one of you just say a little something on my behalf

My thoughts are with the dye family

God bless

Baz

Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:03 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Myself and my middle boy Tommy will be there. :ayatollah: Hopefully by 1.30. If you want me holding a bucket let me know Annis

See you both tomorrow Gareth :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:03 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:I just had to get away this weekend please can one of you just say a little something on my behalf

My thoughts are with dye family

God bless

Baz

Yes Baz mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:30 pm

im on my way down from kent its my 1st game this season after having an op im usually buzzin re 1st game of season but tommorows not about the football its about the remembering and respecting of a cardiff city fan who was stolen from us im bringing the cup final shirt to lay down whats the score re laying things down?is it still the gates?

Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:26 pm

We'll be in The Ninian for 1. Will make a donation for the family and lets hope the team donate 3 points in tribute.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:59 pm

Im unable to make tomorrows match Annis, but I'll be paying my respects for Mikey by wearing a Black arm band playing rugby for Merthyr :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:00 pm

BlueCheg wrote:Im unable to make tomorrows match Annis, but I'll be paying my respects for Mikey by wearing a Black arm band playing rugby for Merthyr :ayatollah:

Your a goodun Cheggers :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:49 pm

nobber wrote:

I know how you're feeling mate, my son, his wife and my two grandsons are emigrating to Oz a week tomorrow. My daughter, her husband and my grandson have been there for 5 years, good luck to your family. :ayatollah:

Not sure if both your emigrating families are City fans but please pass on the details of the BDU! :ayatollah:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/5229478229/

Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:56 pm

See you tomorrow morning Annis :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:21 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:See you tomorrow morning Annis :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes look forward to it Ned :ayatollah: