Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" FANS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD "

Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:46 pm

Emails/letters/messages like this touch our hearts and mean so much
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Hi Annis,

I just felt the need to write to you and express my sincere condolences to all the Cardiff City family.

Sat here in Perth I read all the stories which the gutter press reel out as it is sadly the only way for me to keep in touch with what is happening back home.

The feelings and emotions expressed on my own clubs forum Manchester City and many others really make one realise we are all the same breed. We love our football, city and mates.

I like many thousands of football fans around the country love my club and have followed them since a young age, it is a large part of our lives and the tragic death of your mate Mikey this week has hit me and many like me. We have all been there and as we get on makes you think a little.

So sorry for your loss, I will be thinking of Mikey tomorrow and know Cardiff City will do him proud.

Take it easy and respect from a fellow fanatic.

Chris

MCFC Perth, Australia

Re: " FANS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD "

Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:47 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:04 pm

Fair play! Nice to know that in bad times people come together as one :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:12 pm

themadhatter wrote:Fair play! Nice to know that in bad times people come together as one :ayatollah:

It means a lot :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:46 pm

A really nice touch

Its astounding how many people from other clubs created accounts here just to leave messages for Mikey.

I knw its a cliche and i never knew mikey apart from seeing his face at Ninnian pub/at the ground but i hope everybody has a good day tomorrow and remembers their favourite stories of him.

Hope ur holding up ok Annis .

Once again RIP Mikey

Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:03 pm

Th@Und@D@wg wrote:A really nice touch

Its astounding how many people from other clubs created accounts here just to leave messages for Mikey.

I knw its a cliche and i never knew mikey apart from seeing his face at Ninnian pub/at the ground but i hope everybody has a good day tomorrow and remembers their favourite stories of him.

Hope ur holding up ok Annis .

Once again RIP Mikey

Yes Cheers WE all have to Remain strong for Mikey's Family :ayatollah: :ayatollah: