Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NEED A FEW VOLUNTEERS TOMORROW

Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:21 pm

We will be getting to the gates from 12.30 onwards, the plan is for a few of us to stay around this area until just before kick of. What we do need badly, is people who are prepared to take a bucket from us and take it into the stadium for a before the match and half time collection.

After the match, all the buckets can be taken to the supporters club office and Vince will look after things from there, I know lot's of people want to help, but let's not assume that others will do it, the support as been fantastic and there is a real sense of togetherness building throughout football fans all over the U.K. and not just at Cardiff.

We are a big family, and family's should stick together. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: NEED A FEW VOLUNTEERS TOMORROW

Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:23 pm

i can help 07578422476 !! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:25 pm

mount-bluebird wrote:i can help 07578422476 !! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers fella, just turn up at the gates/shrine any time aafter 12.30 and that be bang on. :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:40 pm

are the bricks by the gates still on sale,if so can we get one for mikey.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:01 pm

okk il try and get there mate!!

Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:27 pm

Gwyn if you need somebody to collect in in the area of gate 3 then in the Canton stand. Let me know

Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:53 pm

ackers1927 wrote:Gwyn if you need somebody to collect in in the area of gate 3 then in the Canton stand. Let me know

Yes mate, we looking to cover all areas, if you come down to the gates and pick up a bucket,that be great. :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:56 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
ackers1927 wrote:Gwyn if you need somebody to collect in in the area of gate 3 then in the Canton stand. Let me know

Yes mate, we looking to cover all areas, if you come down to the gates and pick up a bucket,that be great. :ayatollah:

No probs :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:16 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:10 pm

BigGwynram wrote:We will be getting to the gates from 12.30 onwards, the plan is for a few of us to stay around this area until just before kick of. What we do need badly, is people who are prepared to take a bucket from us and take it into the stadium for a before the match and half time collection.

After the match, all the buckets can be taken to the supporters club office and Vince will look after things from there, I know lot's of people want to help, but let's not assume that others will do it, the support as been fantastic and there is a real sense of togetherness building throughout football fans all over the U.K. and not just at Cardiff.

We are a big family, and family's should stick together. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Has Mandy been in touch Gwyn?

Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:14 pm

Gwynn I'm in the grandstand and can do halftime Helen

Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:18 pm

sam salim wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:We will be getting to the gates from 12.30 onwards, the plan is for a few of us to stay around this area until just before kick of. What we do need badly, is people who are prepared to take a bucket from us and take it into the stadium for a before the match and half time collection.

Has Mandy been in touch Gwyn?

Yes Sam, fair play she one of the first to answer.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:19 pm

HelenT wrote:Gwynn I'm in the grandstand and can do halftime Helen

That would be great. :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:32 pm

What a great idea stickey wicket. Could get a brick with " In Mikey we love" for all those that met him. Just a thought.