Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

My tribute Idea? ADD YOUR Usernames HERE!

Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:57 pm

If I bring a yellow Cardiff City Top to the Ninian Pub tomorrow afternoon would you all be happy to sign your USERNAME only in black marker. I would like to tie this outside the gates (on the railings probably as their wont be much room on the gates!). As a single and Direct tribute from this forum and the people here - there were lots of us that never met him but did speak to him here - so thought for those guys you could sign the shirt I bring?

Thanks.....

Re: My tribute Idea? Usernames.....

Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:58 pm

Merlin wrote:If I bring a yellow Cardiff City Top to the Ninian Pub tomorrow afternoon would you all be happy to sign your USERNAME only in black marker. I would like to tie this outside the gates (on the railings probably as their wont be much room on the gates!). As a single and Direct tribute from this forum and the people here - there were lots of us that never met him but did speak to him here - so thought for those guys you could sign the shirt I bring?

Thanks.....

Not sure if i could make it to the pub, but i'd be happy for my Username to be put on there by you if you were willing to add it :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:04 pm

Same here could you do that for me aswel mate :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:06 pm

very nice thought. what time will you be in the ninian before the game

Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:10 pm

Good idea Craig, could you add mine for me. I won't be in the Ninian, I'm collecting with the buckets :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:11 pm

Be in Ninian from 12:30ish! If you don't know me just ask Annis, Carl, Claire, Milly etc etc to point me out :ayatollah: Anyone that can't make it, reply here and I'll add your name....

Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:12 pm

Merlin wrote:Be in Ninian from 12:30ish! If you don't know me just ask Annis, Carl, Claire, Milly etc etc to point me out :ayatollah: Anyone that can't make it, reply here and I'll add your name....

Won't be able to make it Craig, could you add my name? Make sure you spell it right :D :ayatollah:

Billy Hunt. wrote:Good idea Craig, could you add mine for me. I won't be in the Ninian, I'm collecting with the buckets :ayatollah:

Sure Billy! ;)

Add mynee to the shirt :) travel on maesteg bluebirds soo it goes straigh to ground ;D Thanks Merl :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:14 pm

got to say this a brilliant idea, credit to Merlin :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:17 pm

Merlin wrote:Be in Ninian from 12:30ish! If you don't know me just ask Annis, Carl, Claire, Milly etc etc to point me out :ayatollah: Anyone that can't make it, reply here and I'll add your name....

working worse luck could you add me please mate. :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:20 pm

HI mate think you will need a very big top , could u add me to thanks :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:23 pm

Merlin Please put my name down as i dont drink in the Ninian.I would be very grateful.
Thankyou,
Lee

Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:26 pm

Merlin,

Excellent idea.

I won't be there as usual tomorrow, I never get to games because I am my wife's full tme carer.

However please add my user name to the shirt

Regards

Elwood Blues

Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:27 pm

I wont be makin it to the pub but feel free to add myn its a good idea :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:27 pm

Merlin wrote:If I bring a yellow Cardiff City Top to the Ninian Pub tomorrow afternoon would you all be happy to sign your USERNAME only in black marker. I would like to tie this outside the gates (on the railings probably as their wont be much room on the gates!). As a single and Direct tribute from this forum and the people here - there were lots of us that never met him but did speak to him here - so thought for those guys you could sign the shirt I bring?

Thanks.....

Great idea mate :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:30 pm

I'll add as many as I can - just leave your requests!

Anyone in the Ninian can sign it tomorrow if they want - Or I'll add it either way im not bothered..... :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:33 pm

Merlin wrote:I'll add as many as I can - just leave your requests!

Anyone in the Ninian can sign it tomorrow if they want - Or I'll add it either way im not bothered..... :ayatollah:

Hi mate, can you please add mine? ;)

Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:36 pm

Could you add my name too please as I cant attend tomorrow either, thanks.

Me and my brother were down at the gates today looking at all the tributes about 2 o clock, and a lady and gentleman approached us asking if we knew the fella, we told them that we didn know him personally but used the same forum messageboard. They then turned round and told us that they were the parents of Mikey which was a very sad :( said they hadn't been down the stadium way in years and couldn't believe how much the place had changed. Very nice to have met them though very nice people :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:49 pm

add mine if you could please

Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:54 pm

PUT MINE ON.....OR ELSE!!! :twisted: :D

Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:55 pm

add mine mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:57 pm

add mine please mate :)

Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:59 pm

Sadly I can't go to the pub as I'm busy but can you do it for me? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:01 pm

Can't get to the Ninian could you add me please mate.

http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_9570861

Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:02 pm

Can you add mine please? In Thailand at the minute so not sure i'll be in the Ninian :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:02 pm

Why can't you all pick shorter names! Bastards.... :lol:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:04 pm

Im in work til 12.30 so wont be able to make it.
Please put my name on it mate :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:05 pm

Thanks.....

Can you add mine Craig, cant make the Ninian mate. :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:08 pm

Hi Craig put my name on please :ayatollah: