Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

UNREAL

Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:01 pm

Just got back from taking flowers down to the Ninnian Gate, its only when you get there and see it for your self that it really hits home to you. I have taken some photos for the guys that haven't or cant, make it down to see.
Also it will give a chance to the fans from other clubs ,that have popped onto the Cardiff City forum to say how sorry they are.
Post them later .

Re: UNREAL

Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:06 pm

I went down this morning to leave a shirt, it is an incredible sight, was very emotional. Wish the media would cover how well liked Mikey was :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:00 pm

here are the photos from this morning
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:20 pm

Im going down now, feel sick thinking about being there.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:36 pm

milly44 wrote:Im going down now, feel sick thinking about being there.

Yer I know what you mean, it wasn't a nice feeling standing there, and they realising why you are there.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:39 pm

Is that a Jack top at the Bottom ? Respect to the Jack if it is :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Nice photos Chief

Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:42 pm

heres the back courtesy of joncandy http://www.flickr.com/photos/joncandy/6 ... /lightbox/

Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:03 pm

Was down there last night and even though i never met mike, it really hit home how much of a tragedy this is. Fitting tributes. The fence will be full tomorrow.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:30 pm

a fitting tribute to a fellow supporter.

Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:38 am

later on we will see a big amount of togetherness with the fans and a lot of love towards mikey. it's going to be a sad day.