Re: Radio Wales phone-in today

Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:46 am

As its an ongoing investigation its too risky on live radio to discuss

Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:02 pm

I dont disagree with you, but that is why they wont discuss it :cry:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:10 pm

Perhaps the Welsh media are being more dignified about this whole thing and not discussing it until facts are known, not dragging Mike's name, reputation and family through the dirt? Isn't that what we have all been saying all week, what we have all wanted from the national media? Perhaps they are giving Mike's family and friends time to grieve and come to terms with the loss?

Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:11 pm

littlebluebird wrote:Perhaps the Welsh media are being more dignified about this whole thing and not discussing it until facts are known, not dragging Mike's name, reputation and family through the dirt? Isn't that what we have all been saying all week, what we have all wanted from the national media? Perhaps they are giving Mike's family and friends time to grieve and come to terms with the loss?

I concur

Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:50 pm

Well to be honest I'd rather they kept a dignified silence and showed their respect giving the family and his many friends the time and space away from speculation to grieve. The truth will come out in the end but really that shouldn't be what matters at the moment - what matters now is everyone supporting the family and friends and giving them the time and space they desperately need. Its obvious for anyone to see how well respected he was by the tributes around so he can't be the nasty hooligan he's been mainted to be. The tributes left at the stadium defend Mike against these allegations alone, without all of the written tributes left online.