Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TOMORROWS PLAN FOR BUCKET COLLECTION

Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:06 am

The plans at the moment are, a couple of us will be getting to the gates at 12.30 with a dozen or so buckets. One of the lads will be taking a bucket up to the Ninian pub, My wife and I will stay around the gates with a couple of buckets until near kick off.
What we are looking for is some volunteers to take buckets into the stadium with them, and then collect under the concourse area before the match and at half time.

At the end of the match we can then take the buckets to the supporters club office and Vince and the CCSC will count and look after the monies.

I have been told theta Mikeys wife Nathalie and the family will be attending the game and intend visiting the gates at around 2.15pm, this is going to very emotional for a lot of people and I hope they get some comfort from seeing the amount of support we all have for Mikey.

Please all of us try and do our bit, whether it be taking a bucket round, chucking a few bob in, or simply keeping Mikey deep in your thoughts during the minutes applause that is planned. Thanks once again.

Re: TOMORROWS PLAN FOR BUCKET COLLECTION

Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:22 am

Gwyn, The Ninian Park Pub will be Collecting on behalf of Mikey as well :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:47 am

Gwynn can help if needed 07803075232

Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:02 am

Gwyn i have a collection at stadium for a former bluebird in aid of macmillan tomorrow im slightly concerned of the negative effect having 2 collections will have on both fundraising efforts. Im all for mikeys family having a collection but think maybe asking fans to give twice on one day maybe too much. Can you give me a call please on 07940738426

Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:06 am

Gwyn, I will donate.. but is there any chance you'll be collecting after the game?

Top work mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:24 pm

Hi Gwyn if you still need anyone please pm me. :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:08 pm

Our lads who run a minbus up here have organised a collection on way to Clydebank game tomorrow - I'll forward any details from that tomorrow night.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:06 pm

PtB wrote:Our lads who run a minbus up here have organised a collection on way to Clydebank game tomorrow - I'll forward any details from that tomorrow night.

Nice touch Chief. By the way i am in your Avatar :D

Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:33 pm

That picture don't do you justice mate :lol:

Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:37 am

Mike Dye ( Ely Trendy ) official rememberance group leave your condolences here : https://www.facebook.com/groups/1440918 ... =group_r2j

Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:58 am

PtB wrote:That picture don't do you justice mate :lol:

I thought i am looking stunning as usual Chief :lol: