Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Amazing to see...

Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:47 am

Sorry people - I have not been on here alot lately, i posted recently in the Mike Dye thread, but apart from that I haven't had much time to come by.

However I find it amazing how the whole board, forum and Cardiff City fans can unite at such difficult times and become the greatest fans in this land. With all the things that have been said, posted, debated etc etc in the past, recent days and events have really hit home and showed me and others just how individual and supportive our club and its associations including fans can be.

I would also like to thank the fans from other cities and towns across the UK - everyone has been so supportive its unreal! Coming on here, registering etc etc to wish the family of Mike Dye there condolences even though they have never met, or have no affiliation with Mike or this club. When something as serious as this happens, it is reassuring to know there really are some very nice people and genuine football fans amongst us.

Once again - Thank you to everyone.

Well done all, and RIP to the one and only MIKE DYE.

Re: Amazing to see...

Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:50 am

I agree! Nicely put!!

Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:52 am

Merlin wrote:Sorry people - I have not been on here alot lately, i posted recently in the Mike Dye thread, but apart from that I haven't had much time to come by.

However I find it amazing how the whole board, forum and Cardiff City fans can unite at such difficult times and become the greatest fans in this land. With all the things that have been said, posted, debated etc etc in the past, recent days and events have really hit home and showed me and others just how individual and supportive our club and its associations including fans can be.

Well done all, and RIP to the one and only MIKE DYE.

Not just us mate, but a load of different fans from the uk. :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:26 pm

Proud to be a Bluebird

But must concur that other clubs have been very supportive regarding the whole tragic incident

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:49 pm

Fusilier23 wrote:Proud to be a Bluebird

But must concur that other clubs have been very supportive regarding the whole tragic incident

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Edited! and deservedly so... :ayatollah: