Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

£1,752 AND RISING, R.I.P. MIKEY

Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:35 am

Current total is as above, we have had donations from all the corners of the world, Australia, America, Dubai, Thailand, lot's from Scotland and clubs all over England, North Wales and Swansea, massive thanks to one and all, really restores your faith in mankind, let's see the press writes something positive about the football family, rather than try and dig up dirt and cause the family even more pain. :(

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=59145 :ayatollah:

Re: £1,752 AND RISING, R.I.P. MIKEY

Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:38 am

BigGwynram wrote:Current total is as above, we have had donations from all the corners of the world, Australia, America, Dubai, Thailand, lot's from Scotland and clubs all over England, North Wales and Swansea, massive thanks to one and all, really restores your faith in mankind, let's see the press writes something positive about the football family, rather than try and dig up dirt and cause the family even more pain. :(

Great keep it up lads :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=59145 :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:46 am

5 grand would be nice :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:50 am

Amazing effort. Good on you all.

Will you be collecting in the Ninian before the match? If so I will put the money in then. I will see if anyone in work wishes to contribute, and I will put that together with my donation.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:36 am

Well done Gwyn for making the effort to set this up, my friend Neil Dymock has told me he will try to get a minutes silence at some League of Wales games Today and will do a bucket collection at Llanelli's match...there are not huge crowds at these games but I told him that any amount of cash raised would be an amazing gesture from a fellow Welsh club.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:32 am

totally gobsmaked

well done and thanks to ALL who have donated :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: