Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" POLICE TO LOOK THROUGH CCTV AGAIN "

Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:21 am

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales ... -29389612/

I understand they are now looking for up to 5 Males and have had to now change their whole enquiry.
I also understand that the Welsh lads will be totally cleared.

Re: " POLICE TO LOOK THROUGH CCTV AGAIN "

Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:40 am

Maybe the Sun along with other media outlets will publish the photos just like City fans have had done to them over the years by the likes of the Echo and Crimewatch etc ??

Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:44 am

Annis I really hope they sort this out as soon as possible for all and everyone affected. I hope you're bearing up well, I know this has affected me and I only met Mike a few times. Llwyd is absolutely destroyed by all the news and media attention, having been there. :cry:
Catch up with you tomorrow mate.
AndyFS

Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:56 am

There must have been loads of witnesses-- the North Wales lads are cleared and the police are looking for "other persons "
The Swansea fans link is very shaky but cant be dismissed.

Are people too afraid to say this was done by English fans --- everyones first instinct was that Chelsea/ West Ham or Millwall fans were involved.

No doub the the full story will come out soon.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:58 am

Bluetaf wrote:Annis I really hope they sort this out as soon as possible for all and everyone affected. I hope you're bearing up well, I know this has affected me and I only met Mike a few times. Llwyd is absolutely destroyed by all the news and media attention, having been there. :cry:
Catch up with you tomorrow mate.
AndyFS

See you tomorrow Andy :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:59 am

Mafor wrote:There must have been loads of witnesses-- the North Wales lads are cleared and the police are looking for "other persons "

Are people too afraid to say this was done by English fans --- everyones first instinct was that Chelsea/ West Ham or Millwall fans were involved.

What I am hearing it is 100% Nothing to do with Swansea fans or Welsh fans.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:08 am

Yer but will they look and see ? or look and just see what they want to see ?

Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:48 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Mafor wrote:There must have been loads of witnesses-- the North Wales lads are cleared and the police are looking for "other persons "

What I am hearing it is 100% Nothing to do with Swansea fans or Welsh fans.

So does that mean they're English? If so, worrying news indeed.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:34 am

There must have been witnesses and CCTV footage of this terrible assault and if England fans were involved they had better make sure there is no cover up( Because the Olympics is not too far away) :?: :(

Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:10 pm

I really wish people would stop the rumours that surround this gentlemans death and stop pointing fingers.. firstly it's Cardiff Fans, Swansea Fans, Fans from North Wales, fans from England..!! Is there actually any evidence he was assaulted or sadly had an M.I and his head injuries caused when he collapsed? Anyway's on that note why can't people allow the police do their Job and also wait for the coroners report from his post mortem before making up stories.. It's a very sad time for his friends and family as is the death of anyone especially when it seems very untimely and to someone who is so relatively young, but all this shit that is going around I'm sure is unwanted attention that his loved one's can well do without.

My deepest sympathy goes to his family and friends and may they get the answers to what actually happened outside Wembley to have some conclusion and closure to all these unnecessary stories/rumours and lies..

R.I.P Mr Dye

Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:12 pm

Phantom Of The Chopra wrote:

I really wish people would stop the rumours that surround this gentlemans death and stop pointing fingers.. firstly it's Cardiff Fans, Swansea Fans, Fans from North Wales, fans from England..!! Is there actually any evidence he was assaulted or sadly had an M.I and his head injuries caused when he collapsed? Anyway's on that note why can't people allow the police do their Job and also wait for the coroners report from his post mortem before making up stories.. It's a very sad time for his friends and family as is the death of anyone especially when it seems very untimely and to someone who is so relatively young, but all this shit that is going around I'm sure is unwanted attention that his loved one's can well do without.

My deepest sympathy goes to his family and friends and may they get the answers to what actually happened outside Wembley to have some conclusion and closure to all these unnecessary stories/rumours and lies..

R.I.P Mr Dye

Never has been Rumours from Me, I've stated right from the beginning they were DEF NOT WELSH FANS.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:13 pm

I was told it was english fans. Just hope they catch the b*stard.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:22 pm

Is there actually any evidence he was assaulted or sadly had an M.I and his head injuries caused when he collapsed?

This incident has emerged from a moment of brutal violence with catastrophic consequences leaving behind a family without a son, husband and father”

Acting Det Ch Insp Sheila Steward

The Metropolitan Police

The words of the investigating officer which should answer your question. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

R.I.P Mr Dye

Never has been Rumours from Me, I've stated right from the beginning they were DEF NOT WELSH FANS.

I know that Annis and you were fortunate along with others to have been close to and have known Mr Dye very well and as such I sure would better placed to know what direction the Police investigation is going, It people who are not in the know who are jumping on the band wagon and writting things that have no credibility at all.. I wrote a complaint about the article in the Mail which was pure gut churning journalism and many people rightly so are up in arms about some of the utter bullshit that has been written about this gentleman, but there are also people on this forum, other forums and facebook groups who are writting rumours/ lies / opinions etc with no credible source behind them which are equally nauseating and it's those I was asking to give it a rest and stop posting total bollox..!! Why can't they wait for the truth to come out before formulating an opinion??