Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

annis swans fan here

Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:21 am

Hello Annis,

Ive never posted before and probably wont again but I am a swans fan who has been quite moved by the events this week. Really saddened about Mike who passed away at such a young age. Condolences to all concerned.

If anything positive can come out of this then perhaps it could be the uniting of Wales biggest clubs behind the Welsh national team. Following Wales isnt the best experience and it has so many things going against it off the field (mainly our rivalry and the welsh fa) as well as on it.
As well as the bluebirds v swans fans match perhaps there can be joint away trips in future between the swans and bluebirds to watch Wales but it really would need a lot of people to change their attitudes towards each and realise whats important in life. Again sorry to hear about mike RIP.

Sad swan

Re: annis swans fan here

Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:24 am

dave swan wrote:Hello Annis,

Ive never posted before and probably wont again but I am a swans fan who has been quite moved by the events this week. Really saddened about Mike who passed away at such a young age. Condolences to all concerned.

If anything positive can come out of this then perhaps it could be the uniting of Wales biggest clubs behind the Welsh national team. Following Wales isnt the best experience and it has so many things going against it off the field (mainly our rivalry and the welsh fa) as well as on it.
As well as the bluebirds v swans fans match perhaps there can be joint away trips in future between the swans and bluebirds to watch Wales but it really would need a lot of people to change their attitudes towards each and realise whats important in life. Again sorry to hear about mike RIP.

Sad swan

Thankyou Dave and your right I honestly believe that only good can come out of this sad tragedy. :ayatollah:

Re: annis swans fan here

Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:51 am

I totally agree, , this disaster should be turned into a positive thing.
Ths Sun/Mail debarcle is a huge disaster for football and journalism caused by some arsehole working for newsgroups can print what they think fit or even unfit.The one way we can get something out of it is by all supporting our clubs whoever they are but ,when Wales are playing we should all be drinking/laughing/singing together . NOW THAT WOULD BE A HEADLINE.

I think Mikeys wife &children will be so proud that his passing could make such difference.

WE HAVE GOT TO MAKE MORE NOISE ABOUT THIS...........................TO MAKE SURE OUR MESSAGE GETS TO THEM

R.I.P MIKEY