Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NOW THINK ABOUT IT !

Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:32 am

I have said on here many times and have said for years , that the english use the south against the north ,It date back 100 of years after the death of the last native prince of Wales. Dived a country give one part more than another and they will grow to hate each other. This is a typical example of this going OTT, one country man supporting the same country ,but one half hate the other. This hate between the South and North , East to West has to stop, We are all Welsh ! how do you think this make the Welsh look to the world when we kill our own country man cos one lives in the North and other live in the south. WE ARE WELSH WE SHOULD BE AS ONE , There should not be a north or south it should only be WALES CYMRU ! :ayatollah:

Re: NOW THINK ABOUT IT !

Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:56 am

agree,but let's wait for the facts.new statement to be released today :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:59 am

Who has said its welsh on welsh? Dont assume, the truth will be out soon

Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:05 am

to be fair to welshcitydragon the whole media have said that! :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:08 am

exile wrote:to be fair to welshcitydragon the whole media have said that! :ayatollah:

Did u expect anything else, i just hope they have the decency to apologise when its all out! I wont hold my breath though

Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:14 am

got more chance of playin no9 for the city mate :ayatollah: