Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: So many mates for life

Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:57 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Dange wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:Welcome back Simon you have been missed. :ayatollah:

Good to be back mate.....I had a ban imposed on me, not an official one but you probably know the story from the last piss up I attended ;) :lol:

I remember mate ;) Hope to see you soon :ayatollah:

You will do mate...most of the water has now passed under the bridge :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:59 pm

I probably have friends on here already, but neither of us have noticed each other. Met taffyapple by chance @ Bur-ner-lay last year and that's about it....it was a bloody good day though, off my trolley.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:00 pm

Dange wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:
Dange wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:Welcome back Simon you have been missed. :ayatollah:

Good to be back mate.....I had a ban imposed on me, not an official one but you probably know the story from the last piss up I attended ;) :lol:

I remember mate ;) Hope to see you soon :ayatollah:

You will do mate...most of the water has now passed under the bridge :ayatollah:

Excellent :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:03 pm

nobber wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:Since this messageboard started just over 20 mpnths ago i am proud to say that i have met and made so many new friends and many will be friends for life, and it has really touched me to see how we have all pulled together for the tragic loss of one of our own

I would also like to say that all you supporters from all other clubs frpm all over Great Britain and the world have made us all proud to be football supporters of the ''greatest game in the world''

And in the short time this message board has been going (which has been a success that Annis could have only dreamed of) we have all on here got some fantastic stories to tell

Anyway thanks to you all and long may it continue

Baz

Nice post Baz. :ayatollah:

I can confirm that NOBBER has by far the best profile picture in the history of this messageboard. Where did you get it from? It looks like catherine jenkins...so I pretend it is for the sake of my perverse mind. :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: . Keep posting please.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:13 pm

Bobber for fucks sale post again :lol:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:23 pm

Baz I along with you have made superb friendships through this messageboard and forum trips, this is a brilliant community. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:57 pm

I am now officially drunk :o

Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:34 pm

Lots of good people on here, made lots of friends, love you all (no homo) :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:55 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:I am now officially drunk :o

Drinking without me tut tut - see you in the cross tomorrow : )

Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:26 pm

Jez wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:I am now officially drunk :o

Drinking without me tut tut - see you in the cross tomorrow : )

Up west sexy in my log cabin ( static) :D

Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:33 pm

Spot on :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:04 am

tangledupinblue wrote:Spot on :ayatollah:
And you and souness had me in stitches on a trip away last year