Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

So many mates for life

Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:58 am

Since this messageboard started just over 20 mpnths ago i am proud to say that i have met and made so many new friends and many will be friends for life, and it has really touched me to see how we have all pulled together for the tragic loss of one of our own

I would also like to say that all you supporters from all other clubs frpm all over Great Britain and the world have made us all proud to be football supporters of the ''greatest game in the world''

And in the short time this message board has been going (which has been a success that Annis could have only dreamed of) we have all on here got some fantastic stories to tell

Anyway thanks to you all and long may it continue

Baz

Re: So many mates for life

Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:01 am

Well said Baz ........ I have also made many new friends from here , yourself included :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:03 am

Martyn1963 wrote:Well said Baz ........ I have also made many new friends from here , yourself included :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

you right there mart, it has been a whirlwind since we started the messageboard :old:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:06 am

Plus the amount of pre and post match alcohol levels has gone thru the roof too :D

Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:06 am

Midfield general wrote:Couldn't have put it any better Baz even if our friendship does involve Chinese mobiles :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: in a seedy corner of a Tesco's car park :o

Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:30 am

Midfield general wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:
Midfield general wrote:Couldn't have put it any better Baz even if our friendship does involve Chinese mobiles :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: in a seedy corner of a Tesco's car park :o

:lol: :lol: :lol: no further comment :lol: :lol:
lets not make the british media aware :o ;)

Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:34 am

Pontypridd Observer phone hacking scandal to be revealed soon :lol: :lol:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:39 am

Martyn1963 wrote:Pontypridd Observer phone hacking scandal to be revealed soon :lol: :lol:
we have the Rhondda Leader(liar)

baz in sheep shagging scandal involving a merthyr counciller and CCMB mods(well milly anyway)

Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:45 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Martyn1963 wrote:Pontypridd Observer phone hacking scandal to be revealed soon :lol: :lol:
we have the Rhondda Leader(liar)

baz in sheep shagging scandal involving a merthyr counciller and CCMB mods(well milly anyway)

what ....... you've been caught again up the Graig have u Baz ??? :shock: :o :shock:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:07 am

what do you mean ''again'' 1st case was never proven ;) the said sheep went missing ;)

Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:33 am

i have made new mates of here and also had some very good times with some of the posters. a credit to all how everyone has pulled together at this sad time and i think it extremely moving how fans of other clubs have come on here. long may it continue and hopefully i will get to meet a few more from off here. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:25 pm

I too, have met some good people/friends (well they talk to me anyway! :lol: ) ............ but yet to meet alot of other popular posters!

maybe there'll be a few in the Ninian tomorrow? :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:02 pm

I haven't met any here myself. Bunch of cocks if you ask me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:13 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I haven't met any here myself. Bunch of cocks if you ask me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was about to say, especially that big c*nt who calls himself Baz! :D

I've met a fair number on here including Fishy, Milly, Bowmonster, Dobbin, Mozzer, a horse with no name etc and I haven't got a bad word to say about any of them... without speaking to my solicitor first! :twisted: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:15 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:Since this messageboard started just over 20 mpnths ago i am proud to say that i have met and made so many new friends and many will be friends for life, and it has really touched me to see how we have all pulled together for the tragic loss of one of our own

I would also like to say that all you supporters from all other clubs frpm all over Great Britain and the world have made us all proud to be football supporters of the ''greatest game in the world''

And in the short time this message board has been going (which has been a success that Annis could have only dreamed of) we have all on here got some fantastic stories to tell

Baz

this will be an aamb first, a serious post from baz, followed by a serious post from milly.
It has been fantastic to see the responce from all fans, and the unity showed has been first class. :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:24 pm

Aye, I met some of you lot, great laugh. :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:30 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Aye, I met some of you lot, great laugh. :ayatollah:

Thought you was a cock as well Sheriff :lol: :lol:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:30 pm

Did I come across as being serious

f*cking next what next ........ A dog collar :shock: ;)

Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:32 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

Well, when I said great laugh, I only meant all of them bar one...guess who that was? :D

Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:33 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Well, when I said great laugh, I only meant all of them bar one...guess who that was? :D

Harry !!! You nasty fucker :o :o :o :o

Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:34 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

I was on about the pisshead singing.."peter wishingham lalalala" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:37 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

I was on about the pisshead singing.."peter wishingham lalalala" :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:56 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:Since this messageboard started just over 20 mpnths ago i am proud to say that i have met and made so many new friends and many will be friends for life, and it has really touched me to see how we have all pulled together for the tragic loss of one of our own

Baz

Nice post Baz. :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:58 pm

nobber wrote:

Baz

Nice post Baz. :ayatollah:
Shhhhh I will lose my street cred :lol:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:47 pm

Well said Baz. For all my sins, I consider you a good mate :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:30 pm

You are no mate of mine Baz ;)

Only joking mate, You are a top man :ayatollah: Plus we both drive Spanish Audi's :D

Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:43 pm

Absolutely spot on Baz, met some great people from this forum and hope to meet a few more :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:47 pm

Dange wrote:Absolutely spot on Baz, met some great people from this forum and hope to meet a few more :ayatollah:

Welcome back Simon you have been missed. :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:50 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Dange wrote:Absolutely spot on Baz, met some great people from this forum and hope to meet a few more :ayatollah:

Good to be back mate.....I had a ban imposed on me, not an official one but you probably know the story from the last piss up I attended ;) :lol:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:53 pm

Dange wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

Good to be back mate.....I had a ban imposed on me, not an official one but you probably know the story from the last piss up I attended ;) :lol:

I remember mate ;) Hope to see you soon :ayatollah: