Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: I have never been so proud to be a football supporter

Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:31 pm

Midfield general wrote:Since the sad passing away of Mikey Dye the football community has really come together and no matter who you support everyone is coming as one to fight against the Media barrons of this country to get the truth out there.

Well done to everyone for putting their rivalries to one side and joining in on this anti-media campaign. Personally I think it can damage the newspapers in question even more than the Liverpool boycott because their latest stunt is an attack on two clubs which has a radius of the whole of South Wales and I only hope that the local media jump on the bangwagon to encourage others never to buy the rags ever again.

I don't think there's ever been a more prouder moment to call yourself a welsh football supporter. :ayatollah:

Agree with you MG :ayatollah:

Re: I have never been so proud to be a football supporter

Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:33 pm

Midfield general wrote:Since the sad passing away of Mikey Dye the football community has really come together and no matter who you support everyone is coming as one to fight against the Media barrons of this country to get the truth out there.

Well done to everyone for putting their rivalries to one side and joining in on this anti-media campaign. Personally I think it can damage the newspapers in question even more than the Liverpool boycott because their latest stunt is an attack on two clubs which has a radius of the whole of South Wales and I only hope that the local media jump on the bangwagon to encourage others never to buy the rags ever again.

I don't think there's ever been a more prouder moment to call yourself a welsh football supporter. :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: