Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IS IT ME?

Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:14 pm

I praise the Lone Gunman over his blog, while slagging off another poster who's having a pop at Mikey Dye and my comments get deleted. What a pathetic bunch of losers. I told them I'd be going over to the other side LOL!

To be fair this site does seem to have more info in general about the City and there's no tossers on here!

Re: IS IT ME?

Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:16 pm

Llanishen_Blue wrote:I praise the Lone Gunman over his blog, while slagging off another poster who's having a pop at Mikey Dye and my comments get deleted. What a pathetic bunch of losers. I told them I'd be going over to the other side LOL!

To be fair this site does seem to have more info in general about the City and there's no tossers on here!

not a time for bitching mate, we as a group have come together after the recent tragic events, as have the us and the jacks on here. I have read TLG's blog, and it was very good. :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:17 pm

Llanishen_Blue wrote:I praise the Lone Gunman over his blog, while slagging off another poster who's having a pop at Mikey Dye and my comments get deleted. What a pathetic bunch of losers. I told them I'd be going over to the other side LOL!

There tossers on here. :lol:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:24 pm

LOL. I have to say though if the guys on here & the jacks met up at the next Wales match for a drink I would be well impressed.
Could it happen though?

Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:27 pm

Llanishen_Blue wrote:LOL. I have to say though if the guys on here & the jacks met up at the next Wales match for a drink I would be well impressed.
Could it happen though?

I had a convo with Annis on the way to wembley, about the jacks on here, and I said the jacks that come on here are actually a good laugh, (people do bite occasionaly) yes you get the odd wanker who goes to far, but on the whole there a decent bunch :lol:
I have met with one jack on here who I wont name and he came on a forum night out with us. So yes i think it could be done :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:52 am

milly44 wrote:
Llanishen_Blue wrote:LOL. I have to say though if the guys on here & the jacks met up at the next Wales match for a drink I would be well impressed.
Could it happen though?

I had a convo with Annis on the way to wembley, about the jacks on here, and I said the jacks that come on here are actually a good laugh, (people do bite occasionaly) yes you get the odd wanker who goes to far, but on the whole there a decent bunch :lol:
I have met with one jack on here who I wont name and he came on a forum night out with us. So yes i think it could be done :ayatollah:
i will name hime :lol: :lol: :lol:

SA1 Jack is in my words ''salf of the earth'' a cracking guy and i am proud to have him as a mate :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:00 am

Im still not convinced and I think that half the alleged Jacks on here are Cardiff fans here just to wind up and take the piss out of 1 or 2 individuals ?