Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Annis Abraham

Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:26 pm

I am sorry for you friend's death, if it would make you feel any better, I will do the ayatollah for Mikey and I will take a tenner or so out of my birthday money and will pay it towards his fund and I will wear all black on Saturday. I have sent an email to The Sun;
The Sun

Less than half a week ago, a man was brutally murdered for attending his country's football match against England. Mike Dye's family and friends are very upset and Annis Abraham, a friend of Mikey since 15, is very much angered about your false comments about a death. You mocked a death because you wanted an interesting story. That is sick. Absolutely appalling. Mike Dye went to Wembley to do something he loved but instead he walked into his sudden death and you go on about your false comments. The Sun is exatly like News Of The World. I am deeply shocked. If I was the owner, I would bow my head and write an apology to Mike Dye on your front page. I don't think his family or friends will forgive you but the least you could do is apologise. I think the people who took part in this should be fired.

Thank You

I know you must feel sad and I know you may not recover for a while but if there's anything we could do, just ask. :ayatollah:

Re: Annis Abraham

Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:29 pm

BluebirdForever wrote:I am sorry for you friend's death, if it would make you feel any better, I will do the ayatollah for Mikey and I will take a tenner or so out of my birthday money and will pay it towards his fund and I will wear all black on Saturday. I have sent an email to The Sun;
The Sun

Less than half a week ago, a man was brutally murdered for attending his country's football match against England. Mike Dye's family and friends are very upset and Annis Abraham, a friend of Mikey since 15, is very much angered about your false comments about a death. You mocked a death because you wanted an interesting story. That is sick. Absolutely appalling. Mike Dye went to Wembley to do something he loved but instead he walked into his sudden death and you go on about your false comments. The Sun is exatly like News Of The World. I am deeply shocked. If I was the owner, I would bow my head and write an apology to Mike Dye on your front page. I don't think his family or friends will forgive you but the least you could do is apologise. I think the people who took part in this should be fired.

Thank You

I know you must feel sad and I know you may not recover for a while but if there's anything we could do, just ask. :ayatollah:

Cheers, I hope these emails/letters like this hit home to those responsible in writing these articles.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:29 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:I am sorry for you friend's death, if it would make you feel any better, I will do the ayatollah for Mikey and I will take a tenner or so out of my birthday money and will pay it towards his fund and I will wear all black on Saturday. I have sent an email to The Sun;
The Sun

Thank You

Cheers, I hope these emails/letters like this hit home to those responsible in writing these articles.

I agree. :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:39 pm

I will put the £10 in the Fund for you, pm me your name, You keep your Birthday money :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I will put the £10 in the Fund for you, pm me your name, You keep your Birthday money :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thanks, but my dad will probably do somehting lol, he wont stop till he does something to help.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:43 pm

BluebirdForever wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I will put the £10 in the Fund for you, pm me your name, You keep your Birthday money :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thanks, but my dad will probably do somehting lol, he wont stop till he does something to help.

Thankyou :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:46 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:

Thankyou :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

No problem, if you need anything just ask :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:33 pm

The Sun

Thank You

What a decent young lad you are :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:35 pm

Annis - hope you got my email about saturday :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:44 pm

Well done young bluebird! Thank your dad for me, for bringing up such a decent young man. :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:49 pm

baseboy007 wrote:Well done young bluebird! Thank your dad for me, for bringing up such a decent young man. :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: Very pleasing to see in this day and age.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:32 am

RichardBluebird wrote:
The Sun

Thank You

What a decent young lad you are :ayatollah:

Without a doubt he is :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:25 am

FFS I am an ol fart who actually worked for your father on a number of occasions at "Tito'S.
I have been here for a while now due to being disabled now.
I disagree with a lot you say and on occasions say so.

This Sun business is beyond contempt I too, because I used to work in television was vilified because of a "Hic Up" or getting caught maybe a better way of putting it.
I am sat here in tears having just read your reply to Richard bluebird ................................THAT WAS JUST PURE BLUEBIRDS CLASS.
My mrs and I are both pensioners we live in crickhowell are both disabled and WILL BE THERE tomorrow even though it means Taxis ,trains,etc.
When we pass the NINIAN I am gonna come in and give you a tenner too.
Im a grey haired ol fart with a beard.

Thank you mate!

Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:27 am

BIGBLOO VANE wrote:

FFS I am an ol fart who actually worked for your father on a number of occasions at "Tito'S.
I have been here for a while now due to being disabled now.
I disagree with a lot you say and on occasions say so.

This Sun business is beyond contempt I too, because I used to work in television was vilified because of a "Hic Up" or getting caught maybe a better way of putting it.
I am sat here in tears having just read your reply to Richard bluebird ................................THAT WAS JUST PURE BLUEBIRDS CLASS.
My mrs and I are both pensioners we live in crickhowell are both disabled and WILL BE THERE tomorrow even though it means Taxis ,trains,etc.
When we pass the NINIAN I am gonna come in and give you a tenner too.
Im a grey haired ol fart with a beard.

Thank you mate!

Thankyou and I really look forward to meeting you tomorrow :ayatollah: