Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " CARDIFF CITY SUPPORTERS v SWANSEA CITY SUPPORTERS "

Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:21 pm

ackers1927 wrote:Cant play football for shit, but I'am first aid qualified if you need somebody to run on with the magic sponge.

Ackers you will always be welcome :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:25 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
ackers1927 wrote:Cant play football for shit, but I'am first aid qualified if you need somebody to run on with the magic sponge.

Ackers you will always be welcome :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers Annis, see you Saturday :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:15 pm

Forever Blue wrote:THE MATCH WILL BE PLAYED AT BRYNTERIAN FOOTBALL CLUB, BRIDGEND :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

" :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=59162 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great idea. How about a kids game beforehand as well? Show the world that S Wales football fans arent the scum that we are made out to be...

Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:18 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:THE MATCH WILL BE PLAYED AT BRYNTERIAN FOOTBALL CLUB, BRIDGEND :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great idea. How about a kids game beforehand as well? Show the world that S Wales football fans arent the scum that we are made out to be...

Gareth even Better :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

If it is under8 my middle lad would love to play and i'd happily pay a donation for him to play in a s wales derby.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

now that is a good idea. most on here have kids ranging in age of 10-16 i imagine, whod love half hours football. Would then make it even more of a family day. Just takes alot of organising, which i would be happy to help with! :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:23 pm

milly44 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

now that is a good idea. most on here have kids ranging in age of 10-16 i imagine, whod love half hours football. Would then make it even more of a family day. Just takes alot of organising, which i would be happy to help with! :ayatollah:

Nathan, Over to you on This, THANKS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:25 pm

now now annis, I will help out. I will not take control ;) :ayatollah:

milly44 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

Could even do it as a proper tournament from U7 through to adult. Like a CCFC v Jacks world cup. I'm happy to help from afar and bring along kids goals from my boys team.

MOZZER1 wrote:swansealad69 a cardiff v swans fans match has been done before organised by myself and reeco your end

we played down swansea 1 week then cardiff the next with no probems at all

it won't be a problem . the main thing is to raise money that's what counts

Mozzer...>>>>> viewtopic.php?f=2&t=59170 :ayatollah: :D Some good memories eh?

Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:29 pm

aye SBF :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:27 pm

Annis,

WIll be available for this if you need me for this

Suggest slightly later say 2.00 -2.30on a sunday as lots of kids football sunday mornings outside of Cardiff

RIP Mikey

Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:41 pm

Let me know if possible id love a game in this as would a couple of mates on here. Keep me posted