Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

My email to the SUN

Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:16 pm

"Dear Sir
Respect Human Life.

A man dies going to a Football match. No compassion shown for his family. No Respect. No morals. Just unnecessary character assassination and the audacity to criticise the gentleman for his grammar.

Cheap, uneducated, unprincipled Journalism.

Hang your heads in shame"

I know they don't care, but It made me feel better. I am just so angry at what I read. I just felt, even though I didn't know the gent, that somebody has to stand up for his family

:ayatollah:

Re: My email to the SUN

Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:24 pm

bopman wrote:"Dear Sir
Respect Human Life.

A man dies going to a Football match. No compassion shown for his family. No Respect. No morals. Just unnecessary character assassination and the audacity to criticise the gentleman for his grammar.

I know they don't care, but It made me feel better. I am just so angry at what I read. I just felt, even though I didn't know the gent, that somebody has to stand up for his family

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I also wrote one a few hours ago, not expecting a reply though :twisted:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:30 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:01 pm

bopman wrote:"Dear Sir
Respect Human Life.

:clap: Well said

Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:06 pm

Well done that man