Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Minutes silence at John Hartson game

Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:13 pm

Live on ITV 4 according to a mate who texted me...that is a nice gesture, also unconfirmed reports that two of the Caernarfon fans will not be required to report back to the police following their release from custody today...no information yet on the pther 4

Re: Minutes silence at John Hartson game

Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:15 pm

corky wrote:Live on ITV 4 according to a mate who texted me...that is a nice gesture, also unconfirmed reports that two of the Caernarfon fans will not be required to report back to the police following their release from custody today...no information yet on the pther 4

Also Corky, I have been told they are looking for up to 5 English Supporters, the media had blamed the Welsh fans.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:17 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
corky wrote:Live on ITV 4 according to a mate who texted me...that is a nice gesture, also unconfirmed reports that two of the Caernarfon fans will not be required to report back to the police following their release from custody today...no information yet on the pther 4

Also Corky, I have been told they are looking for up to 5 English Supporters, the media had blamed the Welsh fans.

Lets hope that the cctv was working properly and the scum that did it are brought to justice

Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:18 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

i think there more to it than media gave out and the police did to be honest. cctv should show it? anyway who ever it was hope they send down for life.

hope you well annis

Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:19 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

I seen a quote on facebook from a well respected city fan who was there,to suggest it could well have have been english fans

Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:41 pm

Id guarantee if that was a English lad killed by a Taff they'd have caught him by now.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:42 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Lets hope that the cctv was working properly and the scum that did it are brought to justice

Gareth, The good news it was and they are near to catching them :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:58 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

:ayatollah:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:27 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Fingers crossed. I hope the law does not let us down.