Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

another topic lads

Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:51 pm

How would you feel if wales were playing at your new ground and a swans fan puts up a welsh flag with swansea city on it. ,if he was alone or a group of lads,not looking for trouble but enjoying them selfs and singing welsh songs,,

Re: another topic lads

Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:53 pm

i would expect to see one or a few swansea flags, were all supporting the same team.
wouldnt bother me, :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:56 pm

make a change from a union jack they usually fly :D

Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:57 pm

Nor me, great to see home clubs showing their support.. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:04 pm

It'd be all cool from me mate, but as ever - you're bound to get some people who would have a problem with it.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:09 pm

England fans been doing it for years so I can't see a problem at all, wouldn't bother me if you were from Swansea, Prestatyn, some unproucneable village name or even Newport, sorry annis :)

The boys from llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch will need a fuckin big flag though :lol:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:23 pm

swansealad69 wrote:How would you feel if wales were playing at your new ground and a swans fan puts up a welsh flag with swansea city on it. ,if he was alone or a group of lads,not looking for trouble but enjoying them selfs and singing welsh songs,,

As long as rugby songs weren't sung and the flag didnt say eff off cardiff it shouldnt be a problem

Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:24 pm

swansealad69 wrote:How would you feel if wales were playing at your new ground and a swans fan puts up a welsh flag with swansea city on it. ,if he was alone or a group of lads,not looking for trouble but enjoying them selfs and singing welsh songs,,

Wouldn't bother me one bit :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:29 pm

Wales should be one and now would be the time to unite for our country.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:37 pm

and as long as there in the away end.........LOL :ayatollah: joke

Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:41 pm

Wouldn't mind it. Just a few supporters supporting their team, nothing wrong with that.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:47 pm

NO NO NO :o :o :o

Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:49 pm

dai-ton wrote:NO NO NO :o :o :o

For gods sake grow up.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:59 pm

Citysince1964 wrote:
dai-ton wrote:NO NO NO :o :o :o

For gods sake grow up.

thats my opinion i didnt ask you to comment. I got my reasons.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:21 pm

Dai-ton, does it really matter? This is for the good of welsh football. We are all people and were all welsh, should be a coming together of the people for the same reason.

I for one have no problem with it. :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:31 pm

Its a Welsh flag at a Welsh game, sometimes in life when we are blessed with it we have to move on. I wouldnt have a problem but admittedly in the past I would have.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:33 pm

How would you feel if it was at the liberty?

Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:37 pm

They have already done it a large jacks flag in the canton stand against Montenegro didnt bother me one bit :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:40 pm

Swansea flag in Cardiff :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:45 am

NinianSHEEP wrote:Dai-ton, does it really matter? This is for the good of welsh football. We are all people and were all welsh, should be a coming together of the people for the same reason.

I for one have no problem with it. :ayatollah:

I dont like the idea just like Welsh flags at wales games shouldnt have cardiff city on the flag. put your names on the flag or the village you live in on the flag but keep club names off the flag at wesh games. because like it or not you will have club flags with a lot of the club supporters behind it creating two or three large groups of lads.= -----------------------------fill in the space's

Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:48 am

England fans do it at games , always club initials etc on most flags .

Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:53 am

There you go Swansealad69 it has been done. But you will have to check if there heads didnt get put up there arsehole :lol: :lol: So how about it at the Liberty how do you reckon it would go down Chief ?

Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:39 pm

No probs with a with it at all

It would show that Wales were getting support from the whole country.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:51 pm

Yea it would be ok,as long as ni cardiff sings sang and same at yours,.Iv talked to a few lads about you coming diwn with a mate or two and they said they would be up for it.
Looking forward to puting a face to you..Ps how old are you, as I'm only 42 and in my pulling prime,,don't want to be baby sitting a oap,,? :old:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:24 pm

You gonna take us to wind st after the game if we come down swansealad????

I can imagine it would be a test of nerves though - one or two of you would probably snap and have to be kept in line.
Same as if the match was at CCS i suppose.

Could be done though

"Wales" "Wales" :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:36 pm

Punch them down... LOL :lol:

No seriously tho it to be expected Swansea and Cardiff are bith in wales so they are entitled to put it up. And it would be the same if a Cardiff fan did it in the Liberty :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:43 pm

Yea will take you to wind st and not wory as I know who to invite and who not to,,you will be ok,,but like I said not a mob of you just keep it to a 2or3 and every thing will be fine,if people see a mob it will draw attraction and ther is allways a few who can't hold back,as would be at yours,but yes looking forward to it

Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:32 pm

I wouldn't mind it, we're all there to watch our nation :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:36 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Yea it would be ok,as long as ni cardiff sings sang and same at yours,.Iv talked to a few lads about you coming diwn with a mate or two and they said they would be up for it.
Looking forward to puting a face to you..Ps how old are you, as I'm only 42 and in my pulling prime,,don't want to be baby sitting a oap,,? :old:

I am 45 Chief and with your Hip and my leg we would be like two Mr Burns slugging it out :lol: :lol: Just need to find 1 or 2 brave souls to accompany me :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:40 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:Yea it would be ok,as long as ni cardiff sings sang and same at yours,.Iv talked to a few lads about you coming diwn with a mate or two and they said they would be up for it.

I am 45 Chief and with your Hip and my leg we would be like two Mr Burns slugging it out :lol: :lol: Just need to find 1 or 2 brave souls to accompany me :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i'll lend you my 7 year old. At 38 i'm past it...