Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: JUST HAD THIS TIP OFF ABOUT A SUN REPORTER

Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:54 pm

Im going to add her an arrange to meet her then rape the bitch SCUM no respect

Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:59 pm

Casual wrote:Im going to add her an arrange to meet her then rape the bitch SCUM no respect

:shock: :?

Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:00 pm

Casual wrote:Im going to add her an arrange to meet her then rape the bitch SCUM no respect

Maybe a step too far ? :shock: :| :shock:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:05 pm

f**k her she dont respect anyone but herself im obviously exaggerating but i cant stand the media bunch of scum, Just think about how his family are feeling at this moment? an all she cares about is a getting a story

Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:41 am

:lol:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:25 am

Too far, you seen her face? that's not worth raping my friend.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:56 am

NinianParkWasMyWife wrote:She tried to add me, so i sent her a message calling her scum...What a horrible heartless slag, she then threatened me with some "infamous people"

report her to the OB mate

they have to act

Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:41 am

milly44 wrote:f*cking slut.....I find it vile the stuff i am reading from heartless, gutless bastards. Angers me beyond!
it just amazes me what crap they try and fill their bog paper with :twisted:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:50 am

Will someane create a new face book page entitled " Tara oshaunagshy is an evil slag "

Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:09 am

i spoke to a good friend of mine last night who personally knows this tara and he told me she is not looking to dig up dirt. he is also good mates with her boyfriend and said she writes online bout fitness.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:13 am

saddam wrote:i spoke to a good friend of mine last night who personally knows this tara and he told me she is not looking to dig up dirt. he is also good mates with her boyfriend and said she writes online bout fitness.

What i've seen and heard from other people says otherwise.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:15 am

saddam wrote:i spoke to a good friend of mine last night who personally knows this tara and he told me she is not looking to dig up dirt. he is also good mates with her boyfriend and said she writes online bout fitness.

She writes online about fitness? That must be why she's adding loads of Cardiff fans on facebook just when the incident happens. :roll:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:16 am

Thats a bit harsh mate. As the ol bull said to the young bull ............................lets not buy the "Sun" and then we can fuckem all!!!! :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:18 am

Thats a bit harsh mate. As the ol bull said to the young bull ............................lets not buy the "Sun" and then we can fuckem all!!!! :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:19 am

typenamehere wrote:

What i've seen and heard from other people says otherwise.

only putting up what i was told last night as i questioned how he knew her. i have no reason to doubt what he told me,he is also a very staunch city fan who is disgusted with what the press have been writing.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:14 pm

Forever Blue wrote:From Kevin Ederle on Facebook

Tara oshaugnasey
A reporter from the sun trying to add city fans to dig for shit to print about mikey, dont add the bitch but get as many as possible to report her to facebook and get the slag thrown off......what a heartless slag!

ANNIS, A FEW OF US SIT RIGHT BY THE PRESS AND THE WAY WE ARE FEELING AT THIS SAD TIME IT WOULD'NT TAKE MUCH FOR SOMEONE TO UNLEASH HELL ON THOSE COCKROACH'S, COULD YOU HAVE A CHAT WITH SOMEONE AT THE CLUB TO GET THESE CERTAIN REPORTERS BANNED FOR 2MOZ DUE TO THE HIGH TENSION AT THIS MOMENT AND ESPECIALLY OUT OF RESPECT FOR MICKY RIP
THANKS ANNIS :cry: :cry:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:54 pm

seems the scum has been kicked off and rightfully so, and saddamm with all due respect to yourself ,its quite obvious whats happened, certain individuals bung her a few extra quid ,she slyly adds city fans and then cowards her way out of it by claiming just to be a "fitness reporter"

Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:14 pm

englishbluebird wrote:seems the scum has been kicked off and rightfully so, and saddamm with all due respect to yourself ,its quite obvious whats happened, certain individuals bung her a few extra quid ,she slyly adds city fans and then cowards her way out of it by claiming just to be a "fitness reporter"

like i said i dont know her only that she is friends with a good mate of mine.so i can't comment on what she does, iknow my mate would not be happy if she was upto anything sly or underhand :twisted:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm

Saddam is only passing on info. The best thing to do would still be to ignore her anyway!!