Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JUST HAD THIS TIP OFF ABOUT A SUN REPORTER

Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:48 pm

From Kevin Ederle on Facebook

Tara oshaugnasey
A reporter from the sun trying to add city fans to dig for shit to print about mikey, dont add the bitch but get as many as possible to report her to facebook and get the slag thrown off......what a heartless slag!

Re: JUST HAD THIS TIP OFF ABOUT A SUN REPORTER

Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:49 pm

Annis are the club going to withdraw the press passes for the Mail, Sun, and any other rag for Saturday?

Or pack the press box with police? :D

Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:From Kevin Ederle on Facebook

Tara oshaugnasey
A reporter from the sun trying to add city fans to dig for shit to print about mikey, dont add the bitch but get as many as possible to report her to facebook and get the slag thrown off......what a heartless slag!

Some people are beyond contempt Annis. HOw they sleep at night is beyond me.

My eldest boy wants to be a sports journalist when he is older. If he succeeds and ever drags the dirt on anyone he knows what the outcome would be.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:52 pm

Fuckin Bitch :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ...Scum the lot of them :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:54 pm

seen it earlier,why cant they write something decent about mike dye?they're clutching at straws.If it turns out an english fan has done this,i wonder much coverage this will get?I cant see how these journalists can sleep at night.Scumbags everyone of them :twisted:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:01 pm

f*cking slut.....I find it vile the stuff i am reading from heartless, gutless bastards. Angers me beyond!

Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:01 pm

What a c**t!! :evil:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:02 pm

Had this on the tribute page last night Annis :( :(

Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:06 pm

Dear me, i'm lost for words.

Is society really this morally bankrupt?

Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:13 pm

Watch out for some of the vultures in the Ninian pub on Saturday. I wouldn't put it past them to sink even lower, not that I think for one second that they would find anything.

Parasites.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:21 pm

Annis do you have a link for this cruel women? i will report her from facebook :evil:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:40 pm

FUCKIN SCUM :evil: :twisted:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:42 pm

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001991635938

Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:56 pm

f*cking bitch fuckoff and let Mike R.I.P heartless slag :evil: :evil:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:56 pm

Message her like i have to keep away from us footy fans and have respect! :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:58 pm

The Scum is a vile paper - who can forget the lies they wrote in the aftermath of Hillsborough? Both the Sun and the Mail are no better than the News of the World was. Pity they can't be shut down either. Come to think of it being "put down" would be a better option especially for the so called journalists.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:00 pm

Tara oshaugnasey

Annis she added me, lucky my mate said on facebook who she is. f*cking slag! :twisted:
:ayatollah:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:04 pm

typenamehere wrote:https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001991635938

Thats the one :evil:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:04 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:

Tara oshaugnasey

Annis she added me, lucky my mate said on facebook who she is. f*cking slag! :twisted:
:ayatollah:

Its very very sad.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:09 pm

Call what you like these people are the lowest of low they do not care what we think and anyone else they are not human beings they would kill their own family if they could get a story from it.

WE have to stop buying papers I did ages ago if I want news I watch the TV or use the internet I will not get money out
my pocket for them scumbags it may not affect them much but I feel much better they are not getting my money.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:21 pm

Marc wrote:Fuckin Bitch :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ...Scum the lot of them :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:25 pm

Well i just blocked and reported her for representing a business or organisation.......should change the name from The Sun to The Scum.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:30 pm

it seems they will go to morally low heights just to get a story... who the hell are these people... they are a bunch of heartless, inconsiderate, low life scumbags... They show no remorse for the people they are hurting in the process...

pure and utter filth.... no wonder this country is like it is with the shocking media that we have....

Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:33 pm

Frodo wrote:Dear me, i'm lost for words.

Is society really this morally bankrupt?

Yes, has been for a while.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:36 pm

typenamehere wrote:https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001991635938

Is that a genuine photograph or are you extracting the urine?

I think I'm going to be sick.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:47 pm

She tried to add me, so i sent her a message calling her scum...What a horrible heartless slag, she then threatened me with some "infamous people"

Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:47 pm

NinianParkWasMyWife wrote:She tried to add me, so i sent her a message calling her scum...What a horrible heartless slag, she then threatened me with some "infamous people"

:lol:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:50 pm

I hope the slag dies of aids :evil:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:01 pm

The Cow added me yesterday,asked who she was, no reply f*cking sad.. :twisted:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:36 pm

someone add her and arrange a meet for a story then throw her in a sea or deep river :twisted: :evil: