Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BLACK RIBBON FOR SATURDAY

Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:30 pm

This is a photo of my shirt in respect of Mikey I and my little boy will wear to the game on Saturday.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: BLACK RIBBON FOR SATURDAY

Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:33 pm

Nice thought , hope everyone can do the same or similar,
I can't make it down this weekend cos of work but will be waking up to tune in,
I'll wear summit black also whilst at home listening !!

He deserves a good send off!!

Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:46 pm

i think there should be a minutes silence in all honesty given the severity/coverage of the incident. would be nice of the club and itll really get the fans riled up and togetherness for kick off. :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:24 pm

jooshy wrote:i think there should be a minutes silence in all honesty given the severity/coverage of the incident. would be nice of the club and itll really get the fans riled up and togetherness for kick off. :ayatollah:

Im sure the club knows how all us fans feel about this and will do something like that. I dont think it should be silent I think we should all clap and call his Name around the CCS.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:44 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
jooshy wrote:i think there should be a minutes silence in all honesty given the severity/coverage of the incident. would be nice of the club and itll really get the fans riled up and togetherness for kick off. :ayatollah:

Im sure the club knows how all us fans feel about this and will do something like that. I dont think it should be silent I think we should all clap and call his Name around the CCS.

Well said WCD. Even if the club don't (or can't for whatever reasons) then nothing stopping the fans doing it, take a bit of organising though. I'll have the CC Player thing on and will join in.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:50 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:This is a photo of my shirt in respect of Mikey I and my little boy will wear to the game on Saturday.

Well Done Roy :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:05 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:

I also think that it should be a minutes clapping. When Bobby Robson died the spontanious chanting of his name was a touching experience. I was only on nodding terms with Mikey but as a football supporter I think clapping more in keeping with the occasion,as it were.

I do hope all the rememberennce is done before kick off, not at half time , when the stadium is half empty. Annis are you aware of any plans for this?

Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:51 pm

Im gonna wear all black and will do the ayatollah. Hopefully the players can play their part in winning the game too. :ayatollah: