Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WE SHOULD ALL SEND A LETTER ,EMAIL TO THE SUN

Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:48 pm

This is a copy of a letter email I have just sent , Never did anything like this before but I feel so much hate now for this rag.

What a filthy load of low life scum bastards you all are for splashing such headlines only hour after the death of a Cardiff City Fan Mr Mikey Dye.
There are approximately some 22,000 Cardiff City fans that will now be ask to boycott your stinking low life paper. To think you bastards could run a story like that only hours after the death of a man when his family and children must have been totally devastated with the news of his death is nothing more than the act of a bunch of CUNTS ! I hope words get around Wales ASAP to boycott your so called News paper.
Hoping your f*cking Building burns down
Roy Colley Cardiff City

Re: WE SHOULD ALL SEND A LETTER ,EMAIL TO THE SUN

Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:16 pm

I think there should be an official complaint from the club or supporters club and a request for a retraction

Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:18 pm

phil stant wrote:I think there should be an official complaint from the club or supporters club and a request for a retraction

Agree :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:22 pm

Well I have gone on a good few clubs forum and ask them to boycott the sun. God knows if they will or what they will reply with.
But we need to kick up a really big stink about it , or Burn copy's of the sun on match day im sure there will be some cameras from TV or something there match day .

Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:25 pm

You think sending a message with the amount of swearing and abuse will make cardiff city look any better? What they've done is wrong but sending stuff like that will have consequences back on us.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:18 pm

Im sure Liverpool supporters will support us after what they printed after Hillsborough

Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:20 pm

typenamehere wrote:You think sending a message with the amount of swearing and abuse will make cardiff city look any better? What they've done is wrong but sending stuff like that will have consequences back on us.

I did it in my own name

Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:23 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
typenamehere wrote:You think sending a message with the amount of swearing and abuse will make cardiff city look any better? What they've done is wrong but sending stuff like that will have consequences back on us.

I did it in my own name

Wouldn't matter your a cardiff supporter and they can twist and turn what you've said in anyway they like and print it.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:25 pm

the thing is though let them know and the nation how pissed off we are with the sun

Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:28 pm

JW_Bluebird96 wrote:

the thing is though let them know and the nation how pissed off we are with the sun

And there are ways to do that without degrading yourself the club hell all of wales right now.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:29 pm

typenamehere wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:

I did it in my own name

Wouldn't matter your a cardiff supporter and they can twist and turn what you've said in anyway they like and print it.

I talk straight I say what I think, and what I think I say. do you think a nice little letter to shit people like they are would cut anything with scum like they are. I know for a fact that sending a email like I did they could track me down and take me to court.
You really think I give a shit ? You do it your way nice and sweet I will tell them what scum shit bags they are. Period !

Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:34 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
typenamehere wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:

I did it in my own name

I talk straight I say what I think, and what I think I say. do you think a nice little letter to shit people like they are would cut anything with scum like they are. I know for a fact that sending a email like I did they could track me down and take me to court.
You really think I give a shit ? You do it your way nice and sweet I will tell them what scum shit bags they are. Period !

At the same time you are slamming the 'nice and sweet' way your also forwarding it with boycotts and such on facebook? kind of hypocritical don't you think?

Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:42 pm

Just sent this to the sun

Having read your article about Mikey Dye I am surprised that you are employed as a journalist. You obviously do not care about how your remarks will deeply upset his family and friends. What does it matter if Mikey was involved in an incident over26 years ago, are you saying that Mikey deserved what he recieved on Tuesday night? You also sarcastically relate to Mike being a "Great Dad", do you know him? Have you bothered to speak with his Family? Everyone I have spoken to have nothing but good things to say about Mikey. It is obvious from your article ( defamination of Mr Dye), that you are looking to sensationalise the tragic death of a committed family man and lifelong bluebird supporter. You may think football fans are scum, however I feel people like you in the tabloid gutter, are the True scum.

Proud Bluebird supporter

Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:44 pm

They use what they need to use , I will do the same, all is fair and all that. We are talking about a life here that they have slammed. As i said you do it your way, and leave me to vent my feeling about this death my way.