Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Could you fill in my Welsh football Questionnaire

Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:42 pm

I know this is not the best time for most, and I am incredibly sorry but could anyone fill in this questionnaire for my project regarding Welsh Football. Do it anyway you chose aslong as I can clearly see the answers. Thanks

Football Questionnaire

1. Do you think that Welsh football should be in a better state that what it is now?

Yes  No 

2. Do you feel that the bigger clubs in Wales should be blamed for the lack of quality in Wales?

Yes  No 

3. Do you think Cardiff City and Swansea City do enough to ensure that football is good in Wales?

Yes  No 

4. Do you think the FAW are doing a good enough job?

Yes  No 

5. Do you think that there is enough interest from youngsters for football?

Yes  No 

6. Do you think that there is enough encouragement for youngsters to get involved in football?

Yes  No 

7. Who are to blame for Wales’s poor show in football?

Lack of playing talent  FAW  management  poor facilities  lack of investment 

8. How would you improve football in Wales?

Thank you for taking part in my Questionnaire.

RIP Mike Dye :ayatollah:

Re: Could you fill in my Welsh football Questionnaire

Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:03 pm

Mate, a bit of advise that can help you with this...

I just had to do a similar thing for my dissertation at uni, and if your looking for online responses visit a site called survey monkey, and design a questionnaire to your own spec. as we cant write on this questionnaire.

By using survey monkey or other like sites, you can distribute it through social media and email. It then collaborates results for you and provides data for you to analyse.

Just make sure its free, unless your willing to pay for the better packages... Personally I just used the basic package on survey monkey.

Hope this helps and message it to me when its done and il fill it out.

Cheers :old: :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:07 pm

Nathan Walker wrote:I know this is not the best time for most, and I am incredibly sorry but could anyone fill in this questionnaire for my project regarding Welsh Football. Do it anyway you chose aslong as I can clearly see the answers. Thanks

Football Questionnaire

1. Do you think that Welsh football should be in a better state that what it is now?

Yes  No  Yes it should be run better from the top

2. Do you feel that the bigger clubs in Wales should be blamed for the lack of quality in Wales?

Yes  No  The youth set up should and could be a lot better. The young guns is moving in the right direction

3. Do you think Cardiff City and Swansea City do enough to ensure that football is good in Wales?

Yes  No  Could always do more. The youngsters are our future

Yes  No  No they are selfish Dinosaurs that are out for there own gain

Yes  No  There is from youngsters but not from the Schools who are Rugby oriented and football is not been given a chance

6. Do you think that there is enough encouragement for youngsters to get involved in football?

Yes  No  Not from the Schools that's for sure. That needs to change

7. Who are to blame for Wales’s poor show in football? We are a small Country so it is very hard to begin with. But it shows with the Rugby if effort is put in at grass roots then who knows what is possible. Put Rugby and Football on an even Kiel that is all i ask.Investment is definitely the key

Lack of playing talent  FAW  management  poor facilities  lack of investment 

See above answers

Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:32 pm

Nathan Walker wrote:I know this is not the best time for most, and I am incredibly sorry but could anyone fill in this questionnaire for my project regarding Welsh Football. Do it anyway you chose aslong as I can clearly see the answers. Thanks

Football Questionnaire

Yes  No  Yes i do believe so, i think that the Welsh FA is a major flaw in Welsh football at moment whilst the Welsh national team, although playing well in the last few days, should be pushing towards reaching a qualifier in one of the major competition qualifiers.

Yes  No  I don't think so, we've produced a lot of Welsh players and the youth coming through is as good as it's being in a long time. The lack of quality in Wales will be improved through the L.O.W, which is actually fairly rapidally improving.

Yes  No  No, not at all. We do a lot for Wales, mainly Cardiff, but there needs to be more then just two teams to ensure that the standard of football is good in Wales.

Yes  No  Not at all, they are putting the countries football to shame.

Yes  No  Yes, although i don't think that there is enough interest in Welsh teams and the national team.

Yes  No  From my background once again yes, there is certainly not a lack of people who are interested in football in Wales.

7. Who are to blame for Wales’s poor show in football? Probably the lack of support for the national games. It really does look poor with the lack of support we get, compared to for example Scotland who can fill Hamden Park regardless of who they are playing, and when we get 8,000 (regardless of who's fault that may be) for home games it does show a big difference. There is a lack of excitment about football in Wales.

8. How would you improve football in Wales? I don't think i would be able to do anything, because i don't think the solution is with an individuals actions. I think it's just a matter of time. A matter of time for Speed to settle in and know the correct team (which i believe he is not far off) to play with for the majority of international and a matter of time for the likes of Ramsey, Bale and the rest of this great generation of young players to come through and play well. With this excitement can be put back in the Welsh National Team.

Hopefully i could help you out here.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:50 pm

I'm not filling in any Welshman ;)

:ayatollah:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:36 pm

Football Questionnaire

yes

No

Yes

No

No

No

Lack of playing talent and lack of investment

Attempt to reach out to as many schools as possible, tap into asap academys at the welsh proffesional teams, nurture the young welsh school football players by getting out there and searching for the talent.
Whats the population of males that are at the ideal age bracket, someone should know.
How many youngsters in Wales` academy???

RIP Mike Dye :ayatollah:[/quote]

Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:48 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:Football Questionnaire

yes however what has been the recent difference?? over the weekend weve become a better footballing nation!!
Why?? Is it Gary Speed, cos if it is he needs to stay put, ambition from players towards the future now is better, belief we can challenge in any group in the future.

No , guess they look after themselves, "club v country" and the clubs win each time.

Yes again they are looking after themselves, look where the jacks are, cant beat that unless your in the top 4!!
We are close to..

No

No , wales being rugby orientated i guess its difficult but the FAW could i`m sure do more.

No

Lack of playing talent and lack of investment

Attempt to reach out to as many schools as possible, tap into asap academys at the welsh proffesional teams, nurture the young welsh school football players by getting out there and searching for the talent.
Whats the population of males that are at the ideal age bracket, someone should know.
How many youngsters in Wales` academy???

[/quote]