Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " LIES and More LIES "

Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:13 pm

I wrote the following in an earlier topic and I 'll write it again - The Scum is a vile paper - who can forget the lies they wrote in the aftermath of Hillsborough? Both the Sun and the Mail are no better than the News of the World was. Pity they can't be shut down either. Come to think of it being "put down" would be a better option especially for the so called journalists.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:18 pm

Notts Blue wrote:I wrote the following in an earlier topic and I 'll write it again - The Scum is a vile paper - who can forget the lies they wrote in the aftermath of Hillsborough? Both the Sun and the Mail are no better than the News of the World was. Pity they can't be shut down either. Come to think of it being "put down" would be a better option especially for the so called journalists.

Agree - this and the Hillsborough stuff just goes to show what scum they really are.

RIP Mike

JFT96

:ayatollah:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:00 pm

there is a clear line that runs between respect and non respect and some have crossed it... Let all of the trash burn themselves out and for Mikey's Family and close Friends, let all the good send their respect to a true Bluebird who will be sadly missed RIP Mikey :ayatollah: