Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" LIES and More LIES "

Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:59 pm

I HAVE NOT SPOKEN TO ONE NATIONAL NEWSPAPER other than the South Wales Echo(On condition it was only Respect to Mikey) about my Friend Mikey and THEY HAVE PUT QUOTES SUPPOSEDLY FROM ME and EVEN SAY I WAS WITH HIM THAT DAY :evil: :evil: :evil:

I Rang the Sun today to complain and there reply put it in writing.

They have even made Lies saying it was Swansea, then Welsh against Welsh. The Truth will come out.

Re: " LIES and More LIES "

Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:02 pm

The Press are vile, I wouldn't bother complaining cause nohting will be done about it. :|

Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:03 pm

What !! so the Echo gave the Sun your interview then Annis :o

Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:03 pm

Makes me mad how can they keep getting away with it they should all be shut down.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:04 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:What !! so the Echo gave the Sun your interview then Annis :o

No Steve,they NEVER.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:05 pm

The Sun is basically the same people as The News of the World so it wouldn't surprise me if they are still hacking phones at places. Probably hacked or got a leak from the South Wales Echo or God forbid even have hacked your phone Annis. Nothing would surprise me now.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:06 pm

Annis

The press reports have been gutter journalism at it's best full of speculation & vicious rumours. No consideration has been given the feelings & thoughts of Mikey's family at what can only be described as a living nightmare at this difficult time

To publish articles without any facts and trawling through internet forums to sensationlise their story is lowest of the lows.

my thoughts are with Mikey's family & close friends they don't deserve this

Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:06 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:What !! so the Echo gave the Sun your interview then Annis :o

No Steve,they NEVER.

Sorry for being dull i have just got up after a night shit and still wiping sleep out of my eyes. But where did the Sun get this from is it in today's edition ?

Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:14 pm

Have they quoted off the message board?

Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:15 pm

I'm sick of tabloid newspapers printing what they want, regardless of if it was even said or not. These rags have been getting away with too much for too long now. Even when people complain, they hide behind 'their freedom and rights'. :twisted:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:19 pm

My Wife Just threatened to Sue them after she proved to them they had said nothing but lies.

They have now taken down somethings of their website.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:23 pm

Is it just online or in the Rag ?

Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:27 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Is it just online or in the Rag ?

this was the Sun online this morning

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... e-fan.html

Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:30 pm

that rag telling lies, there's a surprise :roll:

maybe just maybe the gobshites on here who ripped into the Liverpool fans Hillsborough justice e-petition will finally sit up and take notice.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:36 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I HAVE NOT SPOKEN TO ONE NATIONAL NEWSPAPER other than the South Wales Echo(On condition it was only Respect to Mikey) about my Friend Mikey and THEY HAVE PUT QUOTES SUPPOSEDLY FROM ME and EVEN SAY I WAS WITH HIM THAT DAY :evil: :evil: :evil:

They have even made Lies saying it was Swansea, then Welsh against Welsh. The Truth will come out.

Fair play Annis, you only get to know the lies these people print when you get close. Seems that nothing those b******s print can be believed.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:40 pm

Right just read the article and see where everyone has come from. How much have they lifted from this Forum and did he say any of the quotes they have used ? God if the paper was to print from what we write on here we would all be penned as monsters :o :o :o Jesus that is shocking Journalism :evil: :evil:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:48 pm

Annis is that a quote you made on here? I mailed Carl to suggest disabling Ely Trendy's account the night it happened as I was on nights and saw the horrible news and knew the pondlife would snoop about and find some of his old quotes. Absolutely deplorable.

I am definitely boycotting the Sun.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:16 pm

scumbags, hate f*cking journo's :twisted:
:ayatollah:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:20 pm

The Sun have a track record of printing lies. Something should be done about them :evil:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:29 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I HAVE NOT SPOKEN TO ONE NATIONAL NEWSPAPER other than the South Wales Echo(On condition it was only Respect to Mikey) about my Friend Mikey and THEY HAVE PUT QUOTES SUPPOSEDLY FROM ME and EVEN SAY I WAS WITH HIM THAT DAY :evil: :evil: :evil:

annis,the reason i dont buy daily papers,is because they are so full of shit :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:31 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:The Press are vile, I wouldn't bother complaining cause nohting will be done about it. :|

So just sit back & leave them print lies ,Never :!:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:45 pm

Perhaps we can now understand why Dave Jones hated the press so much, they are twisted.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:47 pm

How can they use you name Annis? You and Jo should sue the bastards!!!! Hopefully enough people will boycott the shitty rag now and force them to close. :twisted:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:52 pm

shithouse of a paper, bought and read by shithouses

Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:06 pm

Truly the whole thing is a disgrace... From the fact that this incident even happened to the way the press are dealing with it. Annis you and Jo should totally consult your attorney, its slander and its illegal to quote unsaid quotes I believe.... Sad thing is so many people who are not 'in the know' believe the crap that the papers print... Its a truly sad day..... Take care Vicky

Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:25 pm

I don't expect anything less. The cunts will fill the paper with anything to get people to buy it. Making profits out of other peoples misery is disgusting!

f*cking wankers shit cunts!

Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:00 pm

Yep saw it on WalesOnline, who basically copy everything off the Echo. RIP Mike Dye.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:40 pm

OrlandoBlue wrote:Truly the whole thing is a disgrace... From the fact that this incident even happened to the way the press are dealing with it. Annis you and Jo should totally consult your attorney, its slander and its illegal to quote unsaid quotes I believe.... Sad thing is so many people who are not 'in the know' believe the crap that the papers print... Its a truly sad day..... Take care Vicky

Exactly Vicky, But I wont let it lie.

Hope your well Vicky :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:47 pm

It is a sad sign of the times that our so called free press is able to publish reports containing quotes that they havent even obtained. It is even sadder that they have to bring up stories from people's past and even then get the facts totally wrong. I only buy a paper on a sunday as i dont have time to read in the week. The sooner our gutter press is consigned to the history books the better.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:04 pm

They probably now have tapped your phone