Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Annis/Carl/Gwyn

Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:25 pm

Ill keep a few things here for the fund raising game. I've got a signed ball from all the welsh and English squads from the return fixture in Cardiff, also one of Darcy Blakes'welsh shirts from the Australia friendly and one of Mark Hudsons shirts from last seasons championship. They'll all be donated to the Dye family fund

CCFC

Re: Annis/Carl/Gwyn

Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:36 pm

CityGent wrote:Ill keep a few things here for the fund raising game. I've got a signed ball from all the welsh and English squads from the return fixture in Cardiff, also one of Darcy Blakes'welsh shirts from the Australia friendly and one of Mark Hudsons shirts from last seasons championship. They'll all be donated to the Dye family fund

CCFC

tony

i have a strange piece of memrobillia which might interest people.
when we played in the centenary cup against shamrock rovers samesh kumar sent out and had a sterling silver plate engraved with the cardiff city logo and detailing the centenary match.
steve borley was that embarrassed that he sent ceri whitehead out to pick up a proper cup instead.
the silver salver is in good nick and do you think that would be of interest to people

regards

steve

Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:39 pm

steve davies wrote:
CityGent wrote:Ill keep a few things here for the fund raising game. I've got a signed ball from all the welsh and English squads from the return fixture in Cardiff, also one of Darcy Blakes'welsh shirts from the Australia friendly and one of Mark Hudsons shirts from last seasons championship. They'll all be donated to the Dye family fund

CCFC

tony

i have a strange piece of memrobillia which might interest people.
when we played in the centenary cup against shamrock rovers samesh kumar sent out and had a sterling silver plate engraved with the cardiff city logo and detailing the centenary match.
steve borley was that embarrassed that he sent ceri whitehead out to pick up a proper cup instead.
the silver salver is in good nick and do you think that would be of interest to people

regards

Definitely in the right hands mate! I'm off down the city later for the evening with Malky and guests. They always hold an auction at these events. Perhaps city can be approached about something similar for Mikey?

steve

Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:41 pm

CCFC

Thanks Anthony, Very much Appreciated :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:23 pm

CCFC

how have you got that shirt? my mate had it from that game even showed us when we finally got to the train station. The shirt had number 21. :ayatollah: and nice gesture donating them :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:22 pm

Top man and a great gesture.