Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

j.coles@the-sun.co.uk

Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:21 am

What a prick....

I've just sent another email. We need to get every member of this forum, the other 1 and from planet swans to send one... Mike did not deserve to die, no-one deserves to die watching the football.

The media are very disrespectful and this guy needs to know!!!

Re: j.coles@the-sun.co.uk

Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:30 am

Stokesy wrote:What a prick....

I've just sent another email. We need to get every member of this forum, the other 1 and from planet swans to send one... Mike did not deserve to die, no-one deserves to die watching the football.

I sent him an email this morning;

I have this morning had the misfortune of reading your article on the death of Mr Mike Dye and I must say it has left me deeply upset. I never met Mr Dye but like any other football fan I was deeply upset to hear of his death at Wembley Stadium on Tuesday night.

There is an investigation taking place which will uncover the circumstances which resulted in the untimely death of Mr Dye, and until such time I would have thought that a national newspaper would have given his family the space to mourn his death and lay him to rest with dignity. In my opinion your article "Hooligan Dad" gives his family no such freedom and as such is in my opinion beneath contempt.

This article serves no public interest and is so lacking in factual information it does bring into question it's value at any level. I feel so deeply offended by this article I have registered a complaint on the PCC website and I hope they agree with my feelings and take appropriate action

I really struggled to keep bad language out of it but I managed it in the end. I wonder if I'll get a reply off him. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:51 am

Well written castleblue,you wont get a reply off this vermin as he's still looking through similar mail no doubt

Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:10 pm

Just written to him as well.
"Mr Coles
A very poorly written article which has upset many football fans including myself.I just hope that when the full facts are known that you will do the decent thing and apologise to the family for the speculative article and for the upset it has caused."

I doubt it very much that he will have the decency to reply.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:35 pm

castleblue wrote:
Stokesy wrote:What a prick....

I sent him an email this morning;

I have this morning had the misfortune of reading your article on the death of Mr Mike Dye and I must say it has left me deeply upset. I never met Mr Dye but like any other football fan I was deeply upset to hear of his death at Wembley Stadium on Tuesday night.

There is an investigation taking place which will uncover the circumstances which resulted in the untimely death of Mr Dye, and until such time I would have thought that a national newspaper would have given his family the space to mourn his death and lay him to rest with dignity. In my opinion your article "Hooligan Dad" gives his family no such freedom and as such is in my opinion beneath contempt.

This article serves no public interest and is so lacking in factual information it does bring into question it's value at any level. I feel so deeply offended by this article I have registered a complaint on the PCC website and I hope they agree with my feelings and take appropriate action

I really struggled to keep bad language out of it but I managed it in the end. I wonder if I'll get a reply off him. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

A well written email-swearing at them would just justify his position. :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:52 pm

This is what i sent the lowlife c**t:

Raking up messageboard posts that you can never prove Mikey Dye wrote.
coating him as scum the day after he was killed. he was not arrested for
Swindon, and it was not Swansea playing there you prick.

Cowards hit mikey from behind, and ran away. They meant to hurt him,
they probably did not mean to kill him.

Your actions are far more calculated, far more cowardly.

You are a piece of shit.

Your scummy rag will lose thousands of readers and a lot of revenue
in South Wales over this.

Once his family get over their heartbreak, i hope they come for you
and you lose your job.

My way would be far more direct, far more painful. But of course
that would be illegal and the brief image of jumping up and down
on your head immediately disappeared, as i am a law abiding citizen

Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:54 pm

taffyapple wrote:This is what i sent the lowlife c**t:

You are a piece of shit.

and you lose your job.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:42 pm

My post to him

Your report on the incident outside Wembley Stadium is one of the worst pieces of journalism I have ever read, if you were professional in your job you would have taken into account the feelings of the victims family, but unfortunately you do not seem to have the brains or the compassion to think about the feelings of the bereaved.

Perhaps when the truth comes out about this incident, you will have the grace to apologise to the family, but I very much doubt if someone like you,with so small a brain would be capable of such a gesture.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:49 pm

Ive done my bit.
I also copied the editor of the Sun into my email.
I invited him/her to make an official apology to the family of Mikey Dye and also requested that an apology is made on here.
The low life piece of scum.

BOYCOTT THE SUN NEWSPAPER!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:11 pm

taffyapple wrote:This is what i sent the lowlife c**t:

You are a piece of shit.

and you lose your job.

Brilliant stuff. "You are a piece of shit". Straight to the point! :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:52 pm

They have no respect at all, as long at it sells papers they'll print ANYTHING..... I hate the b*stard media

Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:24 pm

also sent an email similar to the ones mentioned above,if the editor of the sun has any shred of decency which i doubt to be honest then this rat should be sacked immediatetly

Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:26 pm

I'm going to keep it simple and just send - TOSSER !

Grown up I know !

Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:30 pm

just sent a brief one off my smartphone basically saying that i am disgusted with it and nothing else needs to be said really.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:24 pm

I have emailed the lowlife piece of shit. :twisted:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:31 pm

i have also contacted the sun on there website to a similar camplaint, it will be intresting what will be in the newspapers tommorow

Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:59 pm

Just sent this to the sun

Having read your article about Mikey Dye I am surprised that you are employed as a journalist. You obviously do not care about how your remarks will deeply upset his family and friends. What does it matter if Mikey was involved in an incident over26 years ago, are you saying that Mikey deserved what he recieved on Tuesday night? You also sarcastically relate to Mike being a "Great Dad", do you know him? Have you bothered to speak with his Family? Everyone I have spoken to have nothing but good things to say about Mikey. It is obvious from your article ( defamination of Mr Dye), that you are looking to sensationalise the tragic death of a committed family man and lifelong bluebird supporter. You may think football fans are scum, however I feel people like you in the tabloid gutter, are the True scum.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:21 pm

They are work for the Murdock regime.They now have your e-mail ads and by the weekend they will have your phone tapped.