Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

blackpool away

Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:17 am

Seem as carl has cancelled the trip which we can all understand. i have took it on myself to organize all the dekel keinan crew off the forum bus but due to people dropping out and other problems we are thinking of just taking a mini bus up. would anyone be interested in joining us we will be doin the overnight trip that carl had planned and staying over on the saturday night and coming home sunday morning / afternoon. one problem we have found with the minibus is none of us are over 25 though so we need a driver too :(

Re: blackpool away

Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:35 am

Rite then we got a 12 seater bus. got 5 spaces if people want to still go to blackpool and spend the saturday nite up there. looking at about £25-30 a head depending on numbers we get. let me know if u fancy coming? :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:10 pm

I NEED 2 SPACES .IM INTERESTED MATE .WHERE THE CLOSET U CAN PICK UP ON FROM I LIVE IN PENTWYN ? :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:14 pm

it's going to be mental. come on guys get your names down! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:15 pm

umm either cardiff gate roundabout by the garden centre or we could go onto the roundabout leading on to the a48? i havent sorted pickups yet but jus waiting for the places to be filled then will see were everyone is but im coming from caerphilly so either of the options statyed would be fine.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:24 pm

a horse with no name wrote:umm either cardiff gate roundabout by the garden centre or we could go onto the roundabout leading on to the a48? i havent sorted pickups yet but jus waiting for the places to be filled then will see were everyone is but im coming from caerphilly so either of the options statyed would be fine.

ok mate u arranging hotel 2 or do we have 2 sort that ? :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:30 pm

bluebirds949 wrote:
a horse with no name wrote:umm either cardiff gate roundabout by the garden centre or we could go onto the roundabout leading on to the a48? i havent sorted pickups yet but jus waiting for the places to be filled then will see were everyone is but im coming from caerphilly so either of the options statyed would be fine.

im goin to ring them up and see if its a deposit or the full amount they want for the nite as due to funds i wont be able to affrod to pay for everyone.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:36 pm

a horse with no name wrote:
bluebirds949 wrote:

im goin to ring them up and see if its a deposit or the full amount they want for the nite as due to funds i wont be able to affrod to pay for everyone.

ok mate inbox ur number and ill inbox mine ? :ayatollah: