I'm that angry i feel sick. They have no proof that Dyeo wrote all that but
dont let the facts get in the way of a good old character assassination eh

I confess, i used to buy that rag every day

A campaign needs to be started to get it out of every newspaper shop in
Cardiff

Filthy cunts

Re: THE SUN today. Despicable

Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:53 am

They are trying to deflect from the main issue that nobody has been arrested over the incident and that it cant have been their whiter than white angelic English supporters !!! Typical Sun to dig dirt from 20 odd years ago ........ Im sure everybody has something in their past that's been left there and have since moved on ??

RIP Mikey .

Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:53 am

taffyapple wrote:Front page story on "the hooligan Dad"

Cardiff

Filthy cunts

If thats the case i will never buy that piece of shit again, not that I buy it now anyways. What a bunch of heartless pricks, simple as

Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:02 am

j.coles@the-sun.co.uk

ive just written my email to the sniveling little c**t

Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:03 am

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... e-fan.html

Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:13 am

Someone on here has the brains to set up a group
on Facebook urging ALL football fans to boycott the
b*stard paper? the Liverpool fans, now this....

if someone wants to message me how, then i'll do it

and i KNOW some gutter c**t from the Sun will be reading
this site today, so print this...

eat shit and die you slag

Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:13 am

taffyapple wrote:Front page story on "the hooligan Dad"

Cardiff

Filthy cunts

EVIL BASTARDS :evil: :evil: :evil:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:19 am

Martyn1963 wrote:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3801898/Aggro-boasts-of-killed-footie-fan.html

They even got it All wrong, There was no fight with Swansea before the England/Wales game.
He was NOT arrested for Swindon v Swansea.
:evil: :evil:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:20 am

This is just as bad too ..............

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ifier.html

Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:22 am

Why let facts get in the way of a good story? Why do people still buy this piece of shit?

Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:37 am

Taffy. Do it mate.......................... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: I'll be there!

Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:43 am

Disrespectfull and not a thought for mikey or his family,never will i read that b*stard of a paper again :twisted:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:52 am

Journalism by amatures

The entire news group is an embarrassment - it's no wonder why people have such a poor view of these parasites

Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:00 am

Bunch of cunts, idle gossip and no facts as usual.
Never bought that shit and never will, but will boycott picking it up in the caff. :twisted: :evil:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:25 am

despicable and cowardly i hope all the national papers follow the news of the world down the toilet where they belong

Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:35 am

Laz wrote:j.coles@the-sun.co.uk

ive just written my email to the sniveling little c**t

Just done the same ,filthy bastards !!

Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:36 am

I did say when the Mail story was released how surprised I was that the Sun hadn't done the same sort of thing.

It just took them longer.

Bunch of absolute CUNTS. Everybody has a past - A man dies, and they're dragging this up. Disgusting.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:50 am

The Sun are absolute scum i hate the fuckers with a passion, putting out utter shit on a daily basis . I really hope they end up like their sister paper NOTW and see all them third rate journalists out of a job and on the f*cking dole ..

Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:52 am

The Sun is a newspaper printed daily by the News International Group which we now all understand, following the revelations of phone hacking, to be a thoughly corrupt organisation completely devoid of any form of basic human decency.

Despite being the subject of a police investigation into phone hacking this group seem to have learned nothing about how society regards them. In my opinion the only way to get to these people is to complain to the body, put in place by government, to oversee the way they conduct themselves and that body is the Press Complaints Commission.

http://www.pcc.org.uk/

There is an Editors Code Of Practice in place and in my opinion this article falls short of the requirements of that COP. There is no public interest statisfied by this cheap and nasty article and in my opinion shows no compassion for the family and friends of Mike Dye. At the very least Mikey family should be allowed the opportunity to mourn his passing, to lay him to rest with dignity and to let the authorities complete their investigation before printing such a callous act of character assassination.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... e-fan.html

I have sent a email to Mr Coles this morning telling him what I thought of his article and I must admit I found it very difficult to refrain from using bad language, but I did, and I also informed him I would be making a complaint to the PCC about his article.

In my opinion this is the best way to get back at these people and I would ask any of you who feel the same as I do to register a complaint on the PCC website. You will be asked to supply a link to the article use the link I have provided and please keep bad language out of it.

The best we can hope for is an apology to Mikey family but thats at least something. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:53 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Martyn1963 wrote:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3801898/Aggro-boasts-of-killed-footie-fan.html

They even got it All wrong, There was no fight with Swansea before the England/Wales game.
He was NOT arrested for Swindon v Swansea.
:evil: :evil:

Where the f**k did they get swindon from? :roll: :shock:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:04 am

Personally wouldnt wipe my arse on the scum paper, post hillsborough the rag shows its true colours. if Liverpool can boycott it and make it last surely cardiff can do the same too. sorry to hear the dreadful news, RIP bluebird :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:29 am

LYING, HEARTLESS BASTARDS...........BOYCOTT

RIP MIKE :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:50 am

The Scum would never buy it or read it after what they printed about Hillsborough in fact i wouldn't wipe my arse in that rag because you would get more shit off the paper than you would off your arse :twisted:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:05 am

ELY BOY wrote:Journalists are the lowest of the low. Scum of the earth.

FAO any journos reading this site, get on with printing news and let Mikeys family and friends grieve in peace :evil:

That's a bit OTT Ely Boy. Lots of good honest journos out there and a good few bad uns as well sadly. That reporting was despicable...but don't tar every journalist with the same brush.

How dare you bad mouth the dead

Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:07 am

SHAME ON YOU just to sell papers, there´s a family involved here as well I am breaking my heart here thinking about Mikey and you årseholes are dragging his name through the mud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so what we were scallywags in the 80´s so were a lot of people, this man was a family man and hard working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Lets see how good your journalism is when the truth comes out. GUTTER PRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:12 am

Nothing surprises me with these cunts!

http://dontbuythesun.co.uk/site/blog/

There is a Dont Buy The Sun gig in Liverpool Olympia after our match with Wolves on the 24th.

Great line up in support of the boycott of the rag..James Dean Bradfiled, Mick Jones, John Power, The Farm, Paul Heaton.

This rag needs to go the same way as the NOTW.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:28 am

Seems as though the bastards have nicked my picture too :evil: :evil:

Optimized-P1160688.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:44 pm

scum of the earth :x