Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FIFA 11 MONEY CHEAT

Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:42 pm

I've had a browse on Google and kept coming up with one method but when i tried it, didn't work! Has anyone ever done it? If so how the feck to you do it?!

Re: FIFA 11 MONEY CHEAT

Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:45 pm

It only works on unpatched games.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:03 pm

What does that mean? Lol.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:23 pm

A 'patch' just means a fix for an exploit/bug in a game, assuming you're connected to the internet you have to download them. I'm assuming you've done this.

You're going to want to clear your cache, which is the update you installed to fix this bug, then run fifa again. You will be able to use it if you wanted to then.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:32 am

Ok cheers mate, will this have any effect on my ps3?

Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:58 am

It works on my Xbx360 loan a player for a season as soon as he signs adjust ur budget to 100%wages 0%FTransfer then Cancel the loan deal and re adjust your budget and you will see something like 3hundred Million to use..like i said i works on my Xbox360 but it doesnt work on my mates PS3.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:02 am

No, it wouldn't have any effect on your PS3. All that you have to do is re-download the updates to the games you play, which isn't as much of a hassle as someone might think.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:06 pm

what do you need a cheat for? the game is easy!

Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:07 pm

Steve Van Halen wrote:what do you need a cheat for? the game is easy!

You have no idea, you literally have billions to play with.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:56 pm

Frantic wrote:No, it wouldn't have any effect on your PS3. All that you have to do is re-download the updates to the games you play, which isn't as much of a hassle as someone might think.

Ok mate cheers, after all that I probly won't bother, too much hassle lol. But now I no for the future. :ayatollah: also the new one is out soon too.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:01 pm

Nope, built up my funds by signing free transfers and flogging them on a year later. Also getting far in the cups in the first season is pretty vital. The beauty of this game is that you dont need all the best players playing offline

Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:06 pm

Steve Van Halen wrote:what do you need a cheat for? the game is easy!

I dont need the cheat in terms of Difficulty, but when your Cardiff City its sort of hard to sign players like Messi, Rooney, Ronaldo etc because there on silly money ! So doing this gives you the option to get those who are on more than 200k a week! :lol:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:11 pm

But signing those kind of players just makes the game easy! Much more fun winning the league and European cup with Hudson, Mcnaughton, Conway, Whittingham and Bellamy in the team!

Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:07 pm

Steve Van Halen wrote:But signing those kind of players just makes the game easy! Much more fun winning the league and European cup with Hudson, Mcnaughton, Conway, Whittingham and Bellamy in the team!

Yes you are right that's what I've been doing, I've signed Bale, Ramsey and a few free agents etc gotta pretty decent team. I just thought id create a dream team if you like before the new fifa comes out.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:08 pm

Crooky wrote:
Steve Van Halen wrote:But signing those kind of players just makes the game easy! Much more fun winning the league and European cup with Hudson, Mcnaughton, Conway, Whittingham and Bellamy in the team!

Yes you are right that's what I've been doing, I've signed Bale, Ramsey and a few free agents etc gotta pretty decent team. I just thought id create a dream team if you like before the new fifa comes out.

Why dont you just transfer them before manager mode? :lol:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:55 pm

Ccfc Shane wrote:
Crooky wrote:

Yes could do but then I'd have to start all over again, f**k that! Lol.

Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:13 am

I tried it but when I tried to cancel the loan it says not enough money. For some reason I have to pay a cancellation fee. Any ideas please guys?

Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:50 am

FOR PS3 , delete the latest update on fifa 11 and then as someone else said make a loan offer that somone cannot refuse when u submitted the offer set ur budget allocation to 100:0 , when he has signed cancel his contract and then go back into your budget allocation and set it to 40:60 and then save and u should have loads of cash worked for me when i done it, make sure you DELETE THE LATEST UPDATE , good luck :ayatollah: :D

Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:34 pm

Tried the cheat worked fine on ps3 and it doesn't half give you some cash

Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:37 pm

I cleared the cache before I tried it. Do I have to start a new game or will it pick up part way through my old game?? :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:11 pm

Crooky wrote:
Ccfc Shane wrote:
Crooky wrote:

Yes could do but then I'd have to start all over again, f**k that! Lol.

:lol: :lol:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:42 pm

Fish wrote:I cleared the cache before I tried it. Do I have to start a new game or will it pick up part way through my old game?? :ayatollah:

u have to start a new one but it wont matter with all the cash you have