Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: A topic for cardiff and swans fans??

Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:56 am

Was talking to a mate of mine earlyer,and allso a big swans lad.
Started talking about football and so on,then comr to this guy dieing,yes he said it was sad for the family,but allso said why all the fuss from swans fans,he went on to talk about the terry coles death,who was killed by some one who is ther to protect us.
But he said he could not feel sory for tjis guy because of the fact so many cardiff lads took the piss,and it was bad at times I admit.
Ther was even a messag on the screen at the millennium during one game,and it still goes on today and when we last played you ther were some making hourse ridding movments,
and another cardiff favorite was the welsh international alan Davis who gasd him self in is car,and every were for years it was gas a jack..
Even a few weeks back when a swans fan died from t

ownhill,ther was them taking the pis,.
And another thing that makes us boil is some of the things you come out with,if listing to you over the years we have never done any thing and you allways look at ways to discredit us.
You go on about 91 but the way we see it you were good but done nothing,the only time it went of that day toe to toe was on high st before the game and swansea wete well on top,
On your patch swansea have tried to take it to you more times then you have.
Not in the safety of hundrefs with ob all over,but with small amount off top lads trying to get in under the radar, but you never give credit,I was at the exchange that night and yes we got run in the end but what we done took balls,out of the 30 lads thet only 15 were decent and we come back to your pub when you new we wete coming and for a wile we held our own.
And in fairness one of the lads who I chated with that night said we had a result but I needed to go as I would have been killed as I was last to get back and the guy let's just call him sim,got to a few feet with the rest 30 ysrds behind and I was ready but he could easly kicked off and I would have been fucked as I was in the pub,but he tould me to go and we had a result, and when ou think about it we did as it took balls to go the in to the unknown..

Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:04 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Was talking to a mate of mine earlyer,and allso a big swans lad.
Started talking about football and so on,then comr to this guy dieing,yes he said it was sad for the family,but allso said why all the fuss from swans fans,he went on to talk about the terry coles death,who was killed by some one who is ther to protect us.
But he said he could not feel sory for tjis guy because of the fact so many cardiff lads took the piss,and it was bad at times I admit.
Ther was even a messag on the screen at the millennium during one game,and it still goes on today and when we last played you ther were some making hourse ridding movments,
and another cardiff favorite was the welsh international alan Davis who gasd him self in is car,and every were for years it was gas a jack..

And another thing that makes us boil is some of the things you come out with,if listing to you over the years we have never done any thing and you allways look at ways to discredit us.
You go on about 91 but the way we see it you were good but done nothing,the only time it went of that day toe to toe was on high st before the game and swansea wete well on top,
Not in the safety of hundrefs with ob all over,but with small amount off top lads trying to get in under the radar, but you never give credit,I was at the exchange that night and yes we got run in the end but what we done took balls,out of the 30 lads thet only 15 were decent and we come back to your pub when you new we wete coming and for a wile we held our own.
And in fairness one of the lads who I chated with that night said we had a result but I needed to go as I would have been killed as I was last to get back and the guy let's just call him sim,got to a few feet with the rest 30 ysrds behind and I was ready but he could easly kicked off and I would have been fucked as I was in the pub,but he tould me to go and we had a result, and when ou think about it we did as it took balls to go the in to the unknown..

you started this thread and now your going to start arguing :lol:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:14 pm

No just giving views on what winds us up with you lot,ps please except my apologize on my grammer,I'm using a phone and keep pressing the wrong keys,,I'm very intelligence realy?lol

Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:16 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Was talking to a mate of mine earlyer,and allso a big swans lad.

A clear reason why I cant be bothered, why come back with that. Just dont ever come back here, unbelievable.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:28 pm

why write this thread swansealad?

When that guy from townhill died in a non football related accident - there were loads of respect messages on here and we even had one from his family thanking us in their time of sadness.
Not every cardiff fan sung about alan davies or terry coles either.

As we have all written, you've done this, we've done that - back and forth and back and forth it goes.
One of your main songs is about burning us down FFS - hundreds of you sing it.

The issue is - could we see passed the past.

Looks like theres too much bitterness from what you wrote.
However, i'm taking that you are trying to clear the air with views from your side.

You must understand - the shit aint one way traffic mate.

i'm a proud cardiff fan who would like to see a day when at wales matches we could either be as one or just respect each other. I'm not going against my team or anything, its just that Wales is my country not my team. There have been newport guys in wales matches and there have been a few ding dongs with county over the years too.

you can keep on looking into the past and carry on the crap ar try something new - that goes to all of us :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:13 pm

Lads if it offends don't read my posts,ther are knobs both sides,but what happend when terry coles was killed was shoking,and I believe that altho when that swans lad was killed some weeks back many on here were well respectfull but also ther a few to many bad posts allso,and the message on that millennium board was well out of order,
I asked why we dislike eachothet I'm telling you how down here we dislike you.
I and many do feel for the family of this lad.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:21 pm

TBH there is so much bad blood and we done this you done that. But if this is to work the past needs to be left in the past and maybe discussed over a pint. No matter what we are going to take the piss out of each other but that's life that's the way we are.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:40 pm

as your replys and posts show

the PURE HATRID of it all comes from you lot

iTS BECAUSE WE ARE THE CAPITAL CITY OF WALES, WE GET EVERYTHING, ETC while you watch swansea turn into a shit hole, its hurts you lot so bad, its even bad in the schools, your brought up to hate all things cardiff

You posting on here say's alot, we don't go on your board, just give up and fook off jealous cunts

Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:42 pm

McClane wrote:as your replys and posts show

the PURE HATRID of it all comes from you lot

iTS BECAUSE WE ARE THE CAPITAL CITY OF WALES, WE GET EVERYTHING, ETC while you watch swansea turn into a shit hole, its hurts you lot so bad, its even bad in the schools, your brought up to hate all things cardiff

You posting on here say's alot, we don't go on your board, just give up and fook off jealous cunts

It comes from both sides you have to take your rose tinted glasses off here. But one thing that has filled me with hope is that no one seems to believe the filthy lies the press has put out on both sides.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:52 pm

I initially thought the OP was trying to build bridges, looks like he's got more hate than anyone!

The rivallary between Cardiff and Swansea seems to affect people in different ways. I guess if you have been adversley affected either by something that happend to you or perhaps an event or situation you feel strongly about that hate will run deep. Thankfully my experiences have been nothing more than match day excitement and banter which is probably why I feel very little resentment to Swansea.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:06 pm

Yes there is hatred but unless we get talking it isnt going to get resolved is it. Maybe some prefer the hatred but in todays world any agro now and you loose your freedom. So what i ask anyone are you prepared for your family to go through that ?.
But don't get me wrong i still want from the bottom of my heart is the Jacks to get smashed in every game they play this season. So come on Arsenal.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:28 pm

your pissing in the wind if you think cardiff fans and swansea fans can forget everything and move on. sure a few who come on here might say all the right things but they dont speak for the rest.

the only thing we can aim for is for wales games being about wales and nothing else.

i hate em, got no reason to really other than they are our welsh rivals but at the end of the day we are all welsh so when it comes to the national team the rivalry should be put to one side. not expecting one big love in but to just tolerate each other for one day. its not that hard really.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:08 pm

Some good points ther,yes I admit my hate of cardiff as turned me against the welsh football side over the years,but ther again I am proud to be wesh,to the point I have a dragon on my leg,but I'm also proud of being british.
Its strange for me to talk to cardiff fans without being agreesive and feel anger,even my 14 year old son talks of hatred towards cardiff with his mates and yet he has no reason for it,
Ther will always be a rivalry between us more then other clubs because we can't even follow wales together,most clubs that have rivalry will stil come to gether for ther national team and by doing so will become freindly over time,but we ain't been able to do that.
Don't be mistaken,I f*cking hated cardiff for as long s I can remember,and when u first come on here I was abusive and agressive,I have been kicked in cardiff 3 times for my dislike of you,but since I have come on here I have found that you ain't got four heads and from another panet but passionate like us of your club,and over the time I have taken a lot of shit, as you know but also given it back.
Now I find ther are some decent lads here and find it very strange talking of going to watch wales with one or two of u,dare I say it,you are the enemy and allways will be but would like to see both you and us support wales together and so on..time will tell.[code][/code]

Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:42 pm

I dont hate Swansea but I do dislike their bitterness towards us and some illusions of grandeur that some of their fans have. Cardiff have a much bigger fan base due to history and catchment area therefore Cardiff will always be a bigger club than Swansea. You should realise that and not care, just be proud of your own clubs achievements. It sickened me to see the twats Tate, Monk and Trundle wear those tshirts and carry defaced Welsh flags so gleefully when they won the football league trophy. They just won something, theres no need for us to get a mention from your fans or your players that day. You would certainly never see Wayne Rooney carry an english flag with "f**k Off Liverpool/Man City" on it and he is almost as big a caveman as Lee Trundle. I would be disgusted if any of Cardiff's players did anything like that.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:44 pm

Cardiff Daft! wrote:your pissing in the wind if you think cardiff fans and swansea fans can forget everything and move on. sure a few who come on here might say all the right things but they dont speak for the rest.

the only thing we can aim for is for wales games being about wales and nothing else.

i hate em, got no reason to really other than they are our welsh rivals but at the end of the day we are all welsh so when it comes to the national team the rivalry should be put to one side. not expecting one big love in but to just tolerate each other for one day. its not that hard really.

Yes i agree with you as i am only on about international matches. I hate Swansea just as much as the next City Fan but for international games lets put it to one side. then maybe we could start getting some decent gates :lol: