Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

whose the guy on mw 1089?

Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:25 pm

i was listening to the sport around 5pm and the guy on there spent half an hour slagging off wales,welsh football ,welsh people/fans.. anything welsh really.. anyone know who that c**t is? :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil:

Re: whose the guy on mw 1089?

Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:36 pm

Sounds like Adrian Durham mate. Don't let him wind you up, he likes to take an extreme view to stir up debate on his show.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:40 pm

probably Adrian Durham on TalkSport

Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:54 pm

on talkshite. you have got 2 dickheads. 1 dickhead will have a view on his point. and the other will have a different view from dickhead 1. its a pointless excercise. its just to get the persons to phone in. and join in a debate :sleepy2: :sleepy2:

Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:01 pm

ninianblue wrote:on talkshite. you have got 2 dickheads. 1 dickhead will have a view on his point. and the other will have a different view from dickhead 1. its a pointless excercise. its just to get the persons to phone in. and join in a debate :sleepy2: :sleepy2:

i actually enjoy listening to talksport, even if Adrian Durham does talk rubbish sometimes

Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:39 pm

Adrian Durham and Darren Gough are both 1st class idiots. They are there for shock value, nothing else. I heard the show earlier and they just talked Wales down constantly then gave every sorry excuse under the sun about England, but the biggest insult for me was that they did not ONCE mention the passing of Mike which I find unforgiveable. A man dies at a football match and they moan about how crap Lampard is. I'm going to email the show tomorrow to vent my disgust at them. :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:42 pm

skywalker wrote:Sounds like Adrian Durham mate. Don't let him wind you up, he likes to take an extreme view to stir up debate on his show.

wind me up? ive never been so wound up over a radio show ever :evil: i was fuming :lol:

Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:17 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
skywalker wrote:Sounds like Adrian Durham mate. Don't let him wind you up, he likes to take an extreme view to stir up debate on his show.

wind me up? ive never been so wound up over a radio show ever :evil: i was fuming :lol:

Adrian Durham from Talksport was slagging the S\cots the day before, he is a Peteboro utd fan.I hate the Ginger tw*t.