Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

enough is enough

Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:40 pm

right then everybody last nights tragic and disgraceful event must surely be the wake up call our fans and everyother clubs fans should realise.ourselves in south wales were known as a tolerant good humoured peoples not a band of maurauding thugs and idiots i appeal to annis and other influential fans to help to put an end to this outlandish behaviour for the good of our club and nation . we moan about bubble trips but hey thank god for them as i dread to think what could be last nights tragedy was an event bound to happen so i ask as human beings lets go back to our south wales roots and not sing anti english and stand childishly and provacatively near away supporters as it is so embarrasing to be a city fan and south walian from a backround of miners steelworkers etc genuinely tough honest people who were not racist were not anti catholic not anti semeticetc so come on boys lets show we are good people . i suggest with respect our influential fans ie annis gwyn frankie etc get in touch with fans of other clubs ie swansea bristol millwall and more and lets organise something to show the world we are a good people fol pleaselowing great clubs with great fans please cmon lads and lasses lets show em i personally didnt know mikey i dont think although maybe as i have been following the city since 1962 so i want to offer my utmost sympathy to his family thanks steve

Re: enough is enough

Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:47 pm

I think as fans some sort of march should take place , get fans involved from all the Welsh clubs and show the majority of us are normal minded people. We could end up somewhere for a few pints and talk as civil fans. Some people may think this is a silly idea but I feel given events last night we need to unite.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:48 pm

well written young man i could never understand all the hatred i feel for this lads family in their sad moment R.I.P Mikey :( :(

Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:06 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:I think as fans some sort of march should take place , get fans involved from all the Welsh clubs and show the majority of us are normal minded people. We could end up somewhere for a few pints and talk as civil fans. Some people may think this is a silly idea but I feel given events last night we need to unite.

Great idea, we've got to leave behind club rivalry when Wales are playing and support our country north, south, east or west behind our Nation. Maybe some good will come out of last night terrible, sad events. RIP Mikey

Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:07 pm

just read my post badly worded reads wrong i meant to say i feel for the family missed fullstop makes it appear differently sorry