Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " DONATIONS FOR MIKEY DYES FAMILY "

Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:31 pm

fellow bluebird :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:30 pm

done. hope all give what they can. clydebank fc/cardiff city fc. true friends. :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:26 pm

Donation made, well done Gwyn for setting it up.

RIP Mikey

Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:30 pm

donated. RIP mikey

Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:32 pm

I am in Thailand and i am only now hearing about the tragic loss of Mike Dye, then i read via Facebook What the tabloids have be saying (making up).

My thoughts are with the family and friends of Mike Dye.

RIP :(

Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:33 pm

mounted in debt at the moment and considerably overdrawn. realised that i could be a LOT worse off and not have my beloved father with me, and have managed to chuck a few quid over in support. :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:48 pm

jooshy wrote:mounted in debt at the moment and considerably overdrawn. realised that i could be a LOT worse off and not have my beloved father with me, and have managed to chuck a few quid over in support. :ayatollah:

:ayatollah:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:05 pm

Just donated R.I.P Mike :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:57 pm

Just donated - just takes a second - thanks for setting it up Gwyn - a lovely gesture.

My thoughts, as with all of us, are with Mikey's family and friends & extended Bluebird family.

Rest In Peace, Bluebird. :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:50 pm

Donated

R.I.P. Mikey :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:46 am

Donation completed. RIP Mikey, my thoughts are with your family

Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:23 am

Cancelled my Sun and Daily Mail this morning and gave the saving's to Mikey Dye's memory. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:29 pm

great idea lads. donation made. rip mikey....

Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:44 am

donated, condolences to mikeys family.
great idea to set it up by gwyn

Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:01 pm

BigGwynram wrote:We have set up a donation site for anyone that wants to make a donation in memory of Mikey, all monies raised will be passed onto his wife Nathalie. We have looked at all options and the paypal one seems the most apt.
You can donate to this site by clicking on the link and even if you are not registered with Paypal you can still make a donation using a card.

I will make sure the paypal account it gets paid into is shown in full for people to have clarity and see that their donations have been accepted and passed on in full.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... 6TZN7827MN :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=59166 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great work Gwyn, but a small word of warning...If Mikey`s widow is going to get any financial assistance from the state, she needs to have less than £10,000 pounds in her bank account otherwise they will stop all benefits, It happened to Les Reeds widow when he was murdered by yobs in the Ely area of cardiff, a collection was set up and £14.000 was raised. she lost all benefits, I`m not saying that Nat is in recipt of any benefits Im raising the issue just incase,
If there is a way that the donations do not go into her bank account all in one hit it may be benefical to her.
Once again great work, heres a link to the issue... http://users.computerweekly.net/robmort ... savlim.htm

Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:09 pm

BigGwynram wrote:We have set up a donation site for anyone that wants to make a donation in memory of Mikey, all monies raised will be passed onto his wife Nathalie. We have looked at all options and the paypal one seems the most apt.
You can donate to this site by clicking on the link and even if you are not registered with Paypal you can still make a donation using a card.

I will make sure the paypal account it gets paid into is shown in full for people to have clarity and see that their donations have been accepted and passed on in full.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... 6TZN7827MN :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=59166 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: