Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

annis or gwyn give me a call!!!

Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:30 pm

Hey both you wont know me i doubt but im having a bucket collection at ground on saturday for my grandfather a fellow bluebird called brian evans who sadly lost his life to cancer. My grandfather travelled all over the globe with city,used to run coaches from pontypridd and was even a steward at one point at ninian park. Anyhow the money is to be raised for macmillan for the care they gave him during his final few days. The bucket collections at the ground are already sanctioned by the club anf are difficult to get at best of times,this being the case im willing to run 2 collections side by side saturday one for mikeys memory and one for my grandfathers provided the club have no issue with it. My number is 07940738426

Re: annis or gwyn give me a call!!!

Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:56 pm

tonnehead wrote:Hey both you wont know me i doubt but im having a bucket collection at ground on saturday for my grandfather a fellow bluebird called brian evans who sadly lost his life to cancer. My grandfather travelled all over the globe with city,used to run coaches from pontypridd and was even a steward at one point at ninian park. Anyhow the money is to be raised for macmillan for the care they gave him during his final few days. The bucket collections at the ground are already sanctioned by the club anf are difficult to get at best of times,this being the case im willing to run 2 collections side by side saturday one for mikeys memory and one for my grandfathers provided the club have no issue with it. My number is 07940738426

RIP brian :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:58 pm

tonnehead wrote:Hey both you wont know me i doubt but im having a bucket collection at ground on saturday for my grandfather a fellow bluebird called brian evans who sadly lost his life to cancer. My grandfather travelled all over the globe with city,used to run coaches from pontypridd and was even a steward at one point at ninian park. Anyhow the money is to be raised for macmillan for the care they gave him during his final few days. The bucket collections at the ground are already sanctioned by the club anf are difficult to get at best of times,this being the case im willing to run 2 collections side by side saturday one for mikeys memory and one for my grandfathers provided the club have no issue with it. My number is 07940738426

Cheers Dean for the offer and Chat :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:01 pm

No problem annis nice to finally speak. Hope all goes well saturday for mikey and his family may he r.i.p