Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DONCASTER HOME 10TH SEPT - PREDICTIONS

Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:07 pm

This saturday will see a return of club football following a two week international break. During the internation break saw Wales pick up their first win and points of the Euro 2012 Qualifiers campaign, with a hard fought 2-1 victory over 19th ranked in the world, Montenegro. Wales' second game saw them narrowly lose to the old enemy, England. As you know Wales could've equalised but Earnshaw positioned his body wrong and hit it over the bar from five yards. There was also an incident that night which I wont bring up.

Now City are home to Doncaster Rovers this saturday in the Npower Championship. Cardiff have done considerably well so for in the campaign with: 2 wins, 2 draws and a loss in the League and 2 wins in the Carling Cup. We should beat Doncaster but Doncaster are not push overs and I think they'll give us a game this Saturday.

My prediction:

Cardiff city 2: Whitts, Conway

Doncaster Rovers 0: N/A

Venue: Cardiff City Stadium
Kick off: 3pm

GET YOURSELVES DOWN THERE!!!

Cmon city!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: DONCASTER HOME 10TH SEPT - PREDICTIONS

Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:20 pm

2-1 with earnshaw frustrated after sat he's going want to put one in 2-1 or 2-0 CCFC ;)

Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:24 pm

After wales sorry *

Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:44 pm

3-0 city earnshaw hatrick every goal outside the box :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:18 pm

Earnshaw will redeem himself with two goals this saturday giving us a 2-0 win :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:56 pm

2-0 city

Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:59 pm

I was going to say Earnie hat-trick, but as someone else has said it, I'm gonna be bold and say Earnie gets 4 and we win 6-2

Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:55 pm

2-0 city :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:39 pm

4-0 city,conway hatrick :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:48 pm

Gaga wrote:I was going to say Earnie hat-trick, but as someone else has said it, I'm gonna be bold and say Earnie gets 4 and we win 6-2

You're very optamistic, well thats a good thing I suppose. :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:00 pm

You've got to be kidding, how are you going to win with Robert Earnshaw upfront??? Cant even score from 5 yards, haha, you'll be lucky to get into the top 10 this season :L:L

The mighty Rovers will get there first win of the season in what can only be described as an easy game involving one team that are left hoping they will some day be as good as Swansea and a mighty Yorkshire side who will this season show just why they deserve to be in the division.

Cardiff City - 0
Doncaster Rovers - 3

UTR!

Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:03 pm

RTID wrote:You've got to be kidding, how are you going to win with Robert Earnshaw upfront??? Cant even score from 5 yards, haha, you'll be lucky to get into the top 10 this season :L:L

The mighty Rovers will get there first win of the season in what can only be described as an easy game involving one team that are left hoping they will some day be as good as Swansea and a mighty Yorkshire side who will this season show just why they deserve to be in the division.

Cardiff City - 0
Doncaster Rovers - 3

UTR!

Mighty Yorkshire side? :lol: :lol: Oh dear, we're gonna have great banter with you. :lol: 3-0 to Donny? What have you been taking? Earnie will want to redeem himself, Conway keeps scoring aswell as Cowie. If I was you, I wouldn't bother going to the game, besides there'll be what...350 Donny fans? :D

Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:03 pm

I shouldn't think the boys will need much motivation after the events of the last 24hrs. Plus our support will be singing their hearts out so all the Bluebirds in Heaven can hear!

3-0 City.

:ayatollah:

Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:17 pm

4/5/6-0 to us! :lol:

Either 4,5 or 6 for me! :D

Miller, Earnshaw2, Conway!

If 5-0: Cowie, Taylor, Conway, Earnshaw2

If 6-0 then i will add another goal for Conway to the 5-0 result! :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:53 pm

7-1 to us of course :D