Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Donations for Mikey Dye...................

Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:42 pm

I can't make it Saturday cos of work but if people are gonna give money at the game i also want to make a donation to help his family at this horrible moment in their lives !!
Moderators, Gwyn, Annis? Who should I send it to??
If that's something I can do??

Jules

Re: Donations for Mikey Dye...................

Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:48 pm

Just looked at setting up a just giving page but it ain't practical.if anyone has any ideas then please feel free to post suggestions.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:56 pm

well gwyn, set up a paypal account and let people donate, your the right man!

put up a daily fund donated etc and then ask for fans what they want to the money to go to etc :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:42 pm

Just let us all know how to contribute -Forum Mods

cheers

Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:01 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:I can't make it Saturday cos of work but if people are gonna give money at the game i also want to make a donation to help his family at this horrible moment in their lives !!

Jules

Jules, Gwyn is going to sort something out, Cheers for your offer :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:09 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Just looked at setting up a just giving page but it ain't practical.if anyone has any ideas then please feel free to post suggestions.

Paypal account will raise loads mate!

i daresay there will be one or two collections Saturday. So im gonna stick some notes
in one of them boxes, then spend the rest of my cash Saturday getting blissfully hammered
and singing my heart out loud enough so he can hear me up in heaven with a load of Fila'd
up angels!!!

RIP Daio x

Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:14 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
LutonBluebird wrote:I can't make it Saturday cos of work but if people are gonna give money at the game i also want to make a donation to help his family at this horrible moment in their lives !!

Jules

Jules, Gwyn is going to sort something out, Cheers for your offer :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Just want to try n do something to help!!!
Cheers Annis

Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:57 am

Here https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=RHN6TZN7827MN

Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:24 am

Thanks bud, I've donated now!!