Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PLEASE I URGE YOU ALL.......

Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:06 am

To boycott The Daily Mail for their report on last nights tragedy, Im not going into it as its there for all those to read. Please urge everyone via Facebook, Twitter and any other means to boycott the Mail.

Re: PLEASE I URGE YOU ALL.......

Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:09 am

I do anyway the Daily Fail is a shit rag

Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:12 am

would never read that peice of shit in a million years

Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:14 am

What have they said??

Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:19 am

Their report today is disgusting and i would never buy that rag i left the following comment which to their credit they have printed:-

'Why do you have to comment on alleged hooligan activities that occurred over 20 years ago have some respect for the family of the deceased. A 44 year old man has passed away in tragic circumstances and the details of how it happened are unclear and assumptions should not be made until a full investigation is completed. Gutter press at it's worse!!!

RIP Mikey Dye CCFC Forever'

Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:24 am

I've read the link to that shit paper...

One word.......DISGRACE!!!!!!

Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:26 am

I've never bought it, and i certainly won't be buying it now.

I'm absolutely disgusted by their article.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:39 am

RichardBluebird wrote:To boycott The Daily Mail for their report on last nights tragedy, Im not going into it as its there for all those to read. Please urge everyone via Facebook, Twitter and any other means to boycott the Mail.

Better still Richard make a complaint to the Press Complaints Commission

http://www.pcc.org.uk/cop/practice.html

I have made a complaint under section 5 Instrusion Into Grief Or Shock.

I am struggling to remember a more disgusting piece of reporting in my life, it's so lacking in sensitivity and compassion it has left me speechless.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:46 am

castleblue wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:To boycott The Daily Mail for their report on last nights tragedy, Im not going into it as its there for all those to read. Please urge everyone via Facebook, Twitter and any other means to boycott the Mail.

I am struggling to remember a more disgusting piece of reporting in my life, it's so lacking in sensitivity and compassion it has left me speechless.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I have done mate, I just dont understand why they would print such tripe. Totally beyond me

Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:47 am

is it online? link?

Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:54 am

Totally agree, I will never read that piece of shit paper again.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:24 pm

The link is http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ifier.html

My wife, has already written to the paper complaining about their coverage and the comments

Their whole approach is digusting

Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:28 pm

If Mike's user name on here hadn't been posted, the Mail wouldn't have been able to print such a vile story. Clearly, they searched through his posts on this forum.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:29 pm

I wish I could say its report surprises me, but it doesn't. A paper that still somehow gets away with being racist purely because it uses the excuse of defending Britishness. Scum of a paper that shouldn't be allowed in print.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:30 pm

thats shocking.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:43 pm

gutter press :evil:

Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:57 pm

The Voice of Reason wrote:If Mike's user name on here hadn't been posted, the Mail wouldn't have been able to print such a vile story. Clearly, they searched through his posts on this forum.

I've never though that previous posts should be viewable at all. Can this be amended?

Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:15 pm

I left a comment saying it was gutter press at its worst. But guess what they didnt print it :roll: :twisted:

Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:18 pm

Wouldn't wipe my dish with the piece of crap.Just heard that all 6 men arrested were from North Wales.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:22 pm

blackswan II wrote:Wouldn't wipe my dish with the piece of crap.Just heard that all 6 men arrested were from North Wales.

Heard the same this morning

Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:30 pm

Absolute disgrace of an article, there should have been nothing but respect paid to that lad by all media outlets today. For god sake he went to a football match and never came home, sickened and disgusted by the article.

RIP fellow football fan. :(

Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:53 pm

The Voice of Reason wrote:If Mike's user name on here hadn't been posted, the Mail wouldn't have been able to print such a vile story. Clearly, they searched through his posts on this forum.

They would have found a way or even made up something more sinister.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:03 pm

castleblue wrote:

Done, they can't get away with this

Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:06 pm

They are reporting it like it's some kind of comedy sketch, no thought at all, disgusting. Never bought it and certainly never will.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:44 pm

daily mail go f**k yourselves wankers :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:49 pm

Just read the article it really is gutter journalism.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:18 pm

:evil: :evil:

Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:02 pm

I think the club should send that rag of a paper a strongly worded letter demanding an apology from the 3 so called journalists for writing such crap and the Editor for allowing it to be printed, and when they have done that to make a sizeable donation to the fund set up in the memory of Mike Dye and a charity of the club's choice.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:14 pm

How insensitive can a paper be. Painting a picture of a person they know nowt about.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:19 pm

The Daily Hiel strikes again!!