Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: sad news lads,

Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:12 pm

swansealad69 wrote:f**k the pint I want a ticket to the game,so grow longer fecking arms.
After all cardiff is were all the money is,I need to buy a new stove for me caravan

Fair play! :lol:

Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:12 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:forum piss up in swansea next wales game :D build bridges and all that

I think we have to phone the UN for humanitarian aid for jackland before we can go there. :D

Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:24 pm

Boys, sorry for the sad news. obviously a popular bloke and family man. Spoke to loads of spurs lads today and we're all absolutely gutted by the news. Strange really as we dont have any feelings for CCFC but hey, Its opened all our eyes as to this club rivalry stuff. It has to be there its part of the game, but somehow everyone now knows that its gone over the mark . Good to see that Cardiff & swans are at least talking, as hard as it must be. But you're all thinking about your mate and fellow footy fan Mikey. It makes sense and it could make a difference. I sincerely hope that Cardiff have a great game aginst Doncaster in memory of your friend. God bless his family & kids, and lets hope some sense of togetherness comes of it, spurs and arsenal included!

Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:08 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

shreka wrote:Boys, sorry for the sad news. obviously a popular bloke and family man. Spoke to loads of spurs lads today and we're all absolutely gutted by the news. Strange really as we dont have any feelings for CCFC but hey, Its opened all our eyes as to this club rivalry stuff. It has to be there its part of the game, but somehow everyone now knows that its gone over the mark . Good to see that Cardiff & swans are at least talking, as hard as it must be. But you're all thinking about your mate and fellow footy fan Mikey. It makes sense and it could make a difference. I sincerely hope that Cardiff have a great game aginst Doncaster in memory of your friend. God bless his family & kids, and lets hope some sense of togetherness comes of it, spurs and arsenal included!

Thanks for your kind hearted post. We do believe at this point that it isn't a club rivalry attack, that's a small relief for me personally if true. Still it makes the question even bigger, bolder and more dumbfounding....WHY!?!

Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:52 pm

Lads, some 10 or so years ago, we had a forum game of footie between us and the jacks. To be honest, it was a great success.
We had a a few,(I think it was 6) games against each other home away etc. (in my case I was home on both occasions being a bluebird living in Swansea for 25 years plus)
We met some great people (for jacks lol) at least two of which are no longer with us,RIP Frank (jacks) and RIP Cossy (CCFC)
Mozzer and a few other old heads from sleeping-giant and jackarmy.net (Garyjack et-al from the darkside) still post on this site and I can think of no better way of building a bridge again than reviving the footie games. The games were serious and it was up to the home side to organise the pitch/changing rooms/bar and buffet. (the latter was usually road-kill when we were away..lol sorry only joking lads) :D
As this site already has a footie side and I know the old jack army site (now planet sawns or swans or whatever lol) will be up for a game. (Especially if Recco and Phil Sumbler get organising on their side)I'm sure a game, some grub and a few bevvies can be arranged.
Anyway, I have attached a photo below to show how fans can get along. From this site from memory I believe was Mozzer/Ben/Myself/my Brother/ Dai Hard/Ali/ Llanrumneybluebird and many more were involved.
I hope I have sparked a few into doing this again, as I believe I am not the only one who had some good times and made some new friends. (and no, I never had my drive tarmacd..lol) :D
What do you all think? A fund raiser for Mark Dye's family would be a great and fitting catalyst at such a sad time for all Wales fans eh?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:15 pm

Never saw this..... viewtopic.php?f=2&t=59162

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:27 pm

swansealad69 wrote:On a serious not lads I'm realy am up for that,next wales game meet up,I'm sure backswan would be intrested,but let's not tell all as I don't fancy the two of us in amongst a load of you as ther is allways one cowboy with to much to drink,and I'm awaiting hip op so I can't fecking run.
But yea if you won't to do that on behalf of your friend,will take some trust on my behalf tho.

know one would give you any shit, good bunch on here.
one jack on here who i wont name, has been on a forum trip with us to the cricket, he was a good laugh, even if he was a tight b*stard.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:43 pm

SBF1 wrote:Never saw this..... viewtopic.php?f=2&t=59162

You're photo and story are brilliant. It just shows what can be achieved with a few decent people, with no agenda.

Cheers for sharing.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:49 pm

Frodo wrote:

You're photo and story are brilliant. It just shows what can be achieved with a few decent people, with no agenda.

Cheers for sharing.

Frodo. Your signature is the same as mine but different. Congrats! :lol:

Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:59 pm

baseboy007 wrote:
Frodo wrote:

Cheers for sharing.

Frodo. Your signature is the same as mine but different. Congrats! :lol:

Good spot Sir! Yes, they're pretty much the same. :lol:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:47 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:On a serious not lads I'm realy am up for that,next wales game meet up,I'm sure backswan would be intrested,but let's not tell all as I don't fancy the two of us in amongst a load of you as ther is allways one cowboy with to much to drink,and I'm awaiting hip op so I can't fecking run.
But yea if you won't to do that on behalf of your friend,will take some trust on my behalf tho.

Next Wales game is in the Liability right? :ayatollah:
Yeah I really fancy getting erm inebriTated!!!!!

Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:33 am

If the game is at the Liberty Swansealad69 can you guarantee our safety ? Just wandering if we need to bring our hard hats :lol:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:09 pm

Ther are them swans on here that are ok and many of the older lads are allso and would have little problems,but ther is allways them twats who can't hold ther drinks,so put it this way I won't be going around on the day telling every one who you are,but yes you would be just fine as I know anyone who is anyone down here,football wise,just the won't take you in the railway,??
If you do come down will do the wine st,,before the game and after,but saying that I ain't a drinker so how long I will last f**k knows[quote][/quote]

Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:35 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Ther are them swans on here that are ok and many of the older lads are allso and would have little problems,but ther is allways them twats who can't hold ther drinks,so put it this way I won't be going around on the day telling every one who you are,but yes you would be just fine as I know anyone who is anyone down here,football wise,just the won't take you in the railway,??
If you do come down will do the wine st,,before the game and after,but saying that I ain't a drinker so how long I will last f**k knows

Well our lives will be in your hands Chief.Can you handle that :lol: :lol:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:21 pm

Lol,if you come down keep it 1or2as if a load of you come down it will be arkward mate,

Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:39 pm

eddiep wrote:cheers Lad

it just shows how pathetic this shit with Wales really is.

Small country divided by east and west, north and south FFS - really sad

Something has to be done in memorium for Mikey - how about Wales fans being one in the future???? :ayatollah:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pretty sad when someone has to die to suggest this....If anything this tragic incident will make it worse!

R.I.P whoever you are fella, I feel sorry for your family..

Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:02 pm

Let's do it for all the fans of both clubs past present and the future,
we realy should get behind wales as one,when it comes to us and you then rivalry gives the spice to the game,

Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:14 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Let's do it for all the fans of both clubs past present and the future,
we realy should get behind wales as one,when it comes to us and you then rivalry gives the spice to the game,

Send us a PM when the time comes Chief. This must be the bravest thing i have ever done. Son you are in Bandit Country now :lol: who is brave enough to join me ?. :o :lol: My last will and testament will be as follows
My Jokes i will leave to Sam Salim
My Racist Jokes i will leave to Marc
My Forum piss ups i will leave to Bowmonster
My windups i will leave to Placid Casual
My Body parts i will leave to Claire
My season ticket i leave to my good Friend Cardiffcityculture
Oh and please delete my account
Oh and Bazz i leave you my username :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:42 pm

Lol will do,, :evil:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:48 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:Let's do it for all the fans of both clubs past present and the future,

Send us a PM when the time comes Chief. This must be the bravest thing i have ever done. Son you are in Bandit Country now :lol: who is brave enough to join me ?. :o :lol: My last will and testament will be as follows

nothing in there for me,topcat,wez,bomber,cantonstand baz :shock:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:04 am

saddam wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Bomber i leave you my son. Teach him properly Master
Sadam i leave you my tent and BBQ
CSB i will leave you my cans of Bow and lagers
My dear friend Topcat i will leave you my laptop
Wezza i have f**k all left sorry Chief :lol: :lol:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:37 am

Come on then who wants to be the one that joins me. Who is brave enough to go into Bandit territory with a protector Jack we dont know and has a dodgy hip :o :o :o :o :shock: ImageImage

Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:38 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
saddam wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Bomber i leave you my son. Teach him properly Master
Sadam i leave you my tent and BBQ
CSB i will leave you my cans of Bow and lagers