Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

sad news lads,

Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:23 am

Sorry to here about a fellow fan,it is sad When a guy dies needlessly,
I think I speak for most jacks here,

Re: sad news lads,

Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:29 am

swansealad69 wrote:Sorry to here about a fellow fan,it is sad When a guy dies needlessly,

Thanks for the respect.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:35 am

swansealad69 wrote:Sory to here about a fellow fan,it is sad When a guy dies needlessly,

:ayatollah:

Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:39 am

Nice to see such a message from a Swansea supporter. Our rivalry means nothing when something like this happens.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:43 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:53 am

totally agree swansealad,needless life taken away,

Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:05 am

Fair play i have seen Planet Swans today and the messages there are full of respect and condolences for a fellow Welsh fan.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:18 am

That means a lot Chief :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:34 pm

cheers Lad

it just shows how pathetic this shit with Wales really is.

Small country divided by east and west, north and south FFS - really sad

Something has to be done in memorium for Mikey - how about Wales fans being one in the future???? :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:53 pm

Would be nice that both sets of fans could follow wales,but as I have said on here,many down this way feel let down and isolated with wales set ups,but would be intresing to have jacks and blues side by side shareing storys,,
May be me and blackswan will start the ball rolling and come to one off your forum nights?? :o

Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:54 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Sorry to here about a fellow fan,it is sad When a guy dies needlessly,

Much appreciated :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:38 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Would be nice that both sets of fans could follow wales,but as I have said on here,many down this way feel let down and isolated with wales set ups,but would be intresing to have jacks and blues side by side shareing storys,,
May be me and blackswan will start the ball rolling and come to one off your forum nights?? :o

Scotland seem to be able to rise above their domestic rivalries to create a tartan army. Muslims fight each other all the time then join as one. I'm sure we could. -i know its been said be both sides loads of times, but it only needs a few key people from both sides to spread the word and it could be possible.
There would be tense moments but it could happen. I've watched wales in swansea, wrexham and anfield. Childish shit has gone both ways. I'm sure most fans are fed up with it.

I'd have a pint with you.

I remember chelsea Pat having a day with us a few years back and look what happened the last time we played them! Ive had beers with millwall and man u when they played in fa cup and we laughed over scraps we've had with each other. No reason why I couldn't do the same with you.

A good man has died -44 - no age. Just puts it all into perspective.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:41 pm

eddiep wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:Would be nice that both sets of fans could follow wales,but as I have said on here,many down this way feel let down and isolated with wales set ups,but would be intresing to have jacks and blues side by side shareing storys,,

Scotland seem to be able to rise above their domestic rivalries to create a tartan army. Muslims fight each other all the time then join as one. I'm sure we could. -i know its been said be both sides loads of times, but it only needs a few key people from both sides to spread the word and it could be possible.
There would be tense moments but it could happen. I've watched wales in swansea, wrexham and anfield. Childish shit has gone both ways. I'm sure most fans are fed up with it.

I'd have a pint with you.

I remember chelsea Pat having a day with us a few years back and look what happened the last time we played them! Ive had beers with millwall and man u when they played in fa cup and we laughed over scraps we've had with each other. No reason why I couldn't do the same with you.

A good man has died -44 - no age. Just puts it all into perspective.

Spot on eddie

Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:46 pm

True ther mate it realy has gone bad with us,and I would have a pint with u also.
Like the part when you say it may be a bit tense?to say the least mate,but hey a few years back I would never even think about this.
One thing tho will have to ask my sister when she is on next as when she is not she likes to couch up in da caravan. ;)

Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:51 pm

swansealad69 wrote:True ther mate it realy has gone bad with us,and I would have a pint with u also.
Like the part when you say it may be a bit tense?to say the least mate,but hey a few years back I would never even think about this.
One thing tho will have to ask my sister when she is on next as when she is not she likes to couch up in da caravan. ;)

Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:53 pm

swansealad69 wrote:True ther mate it realy has gone bad with us,and I would have a pint with u also.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:58 pm

I am up for it. Beats smacking swansealad69 around with my keyboard. Perhaps when Wales play again this could be organised and call it the Mikey Dye incentive. Or something similar would hate any other family to go through this.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:00 pm

RESPECT swansealad :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:03 pm

I'm up for that,wales game,as the host should it be you who pay,?

Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:12 pm

swansealad69 wrote:I'm up for that,wales game,as the host should it be you who pay,?

I have very short arms and very deep pockets Chief :lol:

Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:13 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:I'm up for that,wales game,as the host should it be you who pay,?

:lol: :lol: that best excuse i have heard fair play haha

Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:15 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:16 pm

On a serious not lads I'm realy am up for that,next wales game meet up,I'm sure backswan would be intrested,but let's not tell all as I don't fancy the two of us in amongst a load of you as ther is allways one cowboy with to much to drink,and I'm awaiting hip op so I can't fecking run.
But yea if you won't to do that on behalf of your friend,will take some trust on my behalf tho.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:17 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: i'm sure we could have a whip round between us Nukes to buy him a pint ;)

Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:21 pm

f**k the pint I want a ticket to the game,so grow longer fecking arms.
After all cardiff is were all the money is,I need to buy a new stove for me caravan

Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:23 pm

swansealad69 wrote:f**k the pint I want a ticket to the game,so grow longer fecking arms.
After all cardiff is were all the money is,I need to buy a new stove for me caravan

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:31 pm

swansealad69 wrote:f**k the pint I want a ticket to the game,so grow longer fecking arms.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

made me chuckle out loud then haha

Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:53 pm

swansealad69 wrote:On a serious not lads I'm realy am up for that,next wales game meet up,I'm sure backswan would be intrested,but let's not tell all as I don't fancy the two of us in amongst a load of you as ther is allways one cowboy with to much to drink,and I'm awaiting hip op so I can't fecking run.
But yea if you won't to do that on behalf of your friend,will take some trust on my behalf tho.

Next Wales game is in the Liability right? :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:08 pm

Lol isit,typical,

Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:10 pm

forum piss up in swansea next wales game :D build bridges and all that