http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ifier.html

RIP MIke

Re: Why does the media do it?

Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:32 am

scum they are with no respect!

RIP Mikey!

Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:47 am

Mogs wrote:scum they are with no respect!

RIP Mikey!

Went back to the scene after I finished work to pay some sort of respect, just felt cold empty and sick :cry:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:04 am

GUTLESS HEARTLESS BASTARDS!!

Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:02 am

That is absolutely disgusting.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:27 am

Is there any depth the press won't sink to?

Disgraceful.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:30 am

Thats shocking news and even more shocking behaviour. R.I.P.MIke.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:30 am

Thats shocking news and even more shocking behaviour. R.I.P.MIke.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:44 am

Scumbag media at its lowest.
Respect to the family is a must.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:57 am

stinking media...

no dam respect for the individual or his family.. What must they be thinking if they read that this morning...

Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:13 am

Digging out posts he made on here to desecrate him in a cheaply written article. That is truly shocking and extremely shameful. It's not a good time for journalists and those who wrote that article (Rebecca Camber, Simon Neville and John Geoghegan) need to hang their heads in shame. :(

Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:17 am

Media are the worst people to fuel the flames. Any rags like the Daily Mail and The Sun (The Sun who've actually not made any comments like the Daily Mail, surprisingly) will dig up any dirt possible to fuel the flames of the story.

A Cardiff City fan died last night and they're already doing that. Scum.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:21 am

I notice the option to comment has been removed, it was active earlier this morning. Once again, an absolutely disgusting piece of so called journalism.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:24 am

Dafydd wrote:Media are the worst people to fuel the flames. Any rags like the Daily Mail and The Sun (The Sun who've actually not made any comments like the Daily Mail, surprisingly) will dig up any dirt possible to fuel the flames of the story.

A Cardiff City fan died last night and they're already doing that. Scum.

Actualy I think for all their ill's I don't think even The Sun journo's would stoop to those gutter depths that those daily mail journos did.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:49 am

Disgraceful article quoting incidents that happened over 20 years ago i just left a comment on there asking them to have respect for the Family and calling them Gutter Press for printing that article, I doubt however they will print my comments :evil:

Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:50 am

The Media are absolute scum as people have said in the thread, the try to control the public, they make up bullshit and they shit stur.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:10 am

wankers R.I.P mike :( :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:26 am

Can't believe they would stoop so low as to write and PRINT a article like that truly shocking.if there are any mail readers on here I ask you to boycott this scum paper. Rip mike

Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:42 am

blueheaven wrote:Disgraceful article quoting incidents that happened over 20 years ago i just left a comment on there asking them to have respect for the Family and calling them Gutter Press for printing that article, I doubt however they will print my comments :evil:

I must admit i was surprised but they have published my comments and quite a few other comments condemming the article although there are some rather uneducated comments on there as well :(

Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:13 am

As a Liverpool fan I have an incredible sense of de ja vu about that article, absolutley disgusting. It's a c**t of a Tory paper anyway and anybody who reads and believes their bile needs to have a long hard look at themselves. The hurt that the S*n caused to so many after the Hillsborough disaster is still felt today, the lies they told in the aftermath are what many uneducated people still believe as fact even to this day. Again I offer my sincere condolences.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:11 pm

should probably delete the account so they dont dig around for more posts. :roll:

Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:24 pm

The Douce wrote:should probably delete the account so they dont dig around for more posts. :roll:

I'd be amazed if national media magically hung round the boards - that's what local hacks do.

More likely they were alerted to the posts by somebody, which is the way things usually happen.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:46 pm

nerd wrote:
The Douce wrote:should probably delete the account so they dont dig around for more posts. :roll:

I'd be amazed if national media magically hung round the boards - that's what local hacks do.

More likely they were alerted to the posts by somebody, which is the way things usually happen.

doesnt matter how they get the info. there are plenty of things posted that once printed can be taken out of context

Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:01 pm

Media scum, anything to sell a story

Only 1 rung above nonces on the filth ladder

Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:23 pm

I hate the depth the media go into, i hope his family didnt/dont read it
RIP MIKE

Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:35 pm

When I read that article this morning steps were taken to stop this being repeated.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:56 pm

typical of the daily mail and the sensational diatribe they have to produce to try and gain readership numbers Fxxx em i say.

i never knew this man mikey, like none of these hacks did. you guys knew him and have , i'm sure great memories of a decent man who enjoyed life. keep them memories and hold on to them. Fxxx the gutter media..

rest in peace fellow footy fan..

Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:28 pm

just read that article....unbelievable.......gutter press at its worst,and thats why i never buy a news paper, :twisted:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:13 am

I have cancelled the Daily Mail will never buy it or read it again .
I complained to the P.C.C Yesterday as well.
The article was watered down on later editions I notice.
R.I.P