Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Mikey latest information

Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:37 am

I know it's late nut it's important the latest news from the police at one thirty am is that the Dix fans arrested in connection with the incident are all welsh and there is no Swansea city involvement this is confirmed .what a tragic night it had been and I will never forget the sight of Mikey lying there and all the medics trying so hard to help may he rest in peace deepest condolences to his family

Re: Mikey latest information

Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:48 am

Also isit true that the 6 welsh lads that got nicked was to do with something else not for what happend to him?

Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:49 am

corky wrote:I know it's late nut it's important the latest news from the police at one thirty am is that the Dix fans arrested in connection with the incident are all welsh and there is no Swansea city involvement this is confirmed .what a tragic night it had been and I will never forget the sight of Mikey lying there and all the medics trying so hard to help may he rest in peace deepest condolences to his family

very sad news cork.. do you know what actually happened or is it to early to say due to legal issues..

rest in peace mikey

Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:06 am

corky wrote:I know it's late nut it's important the latest news from the police at one thirty am is that the Dix fans arrested in connection with the incident are all welsh and there is no Swansea city involvement this is confirmed .what a tragic night it had been and I will never forget the sight of Mikey lying there and all the medics trying so hard to help may he rest in peace deepest condolences to his family

Sad night indeed Corky :ayatollah: After watching a brave Wales performance,we got to hear the news of Mikeys death RIP.

From what i was told tonight from fans at Wembley,the 6 arrested were involed in trouble before ,this tragic innocent happened before the game.

Police are still looking for the people/person who is responsible for this sad day in a true Cardiff and Wales football fans day out to watch the Country he loved :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:08 am

It's deeply upsetting, scary as it could happen to any of us. Hope they find the culprits and throw away the key.

RIP Mikey.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:28 am

So the 6 arrested are not in connection with the death of mikey?? And hearing rumours it was english?? I no rumours fly about just what im being told

Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:14 am

i think it's unfair for people to say it's swansea fans, or these fans etc when we don't really know.different fans are being thrown out of the hat left right and centre. such sad news, couldn't believe it when i heard about it yesterday. such a cowardly act.
can't believe it was mikey :(

Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:28 am

Surely the dreaded CCTV cams know who did it.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:44 am

BIGBLOO VANE wrote:Surely the dreaded CCTV cams know who did it.

Exactly, Wembley has nearly 200 CCTV camera's