Re: SKY SAYING IT WAS WELSH FANS!!!

Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:23 pm

Sickening either way :cry:

Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:25 pm

Whoever scum bastards :twisted:

Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:27 pm

I agree entirely. Completely shocked to start with but then to here its potentially by another welshman has astounded me.

Its only a game!

I really feel for the family

Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:32 pm

Lock em away regardless of where they are from, no need for it, at all

astounded, shocked, embarrassed , saddened , feel sick ........... i really hope that its not club rivalry.

Has that actually been confirmed. The reports I've seen have only said Welsh. Football rivalry should not come to this.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:36 pm

j3nko wrote:Has that actually been confirmed. The reports I've seen have only said Welsh. Football rivalry should not come to this.

The BBC reporter outside Wembley said on News 24, that 6 men had been arrested and they were all Welsh.

He said nothing about any club connections or where they're from.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:37 pm

I don't see how or why they would confirm if they were swansea. Let's leave idle gossip at this sad time yeah?

Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:39 pm

BBC are reporting that the 6 men arrested were Welsh, but please let's not speculate on where they may have been from.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:41 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I don't see how or why they would confirm if they were swansea. Let's leave idle gossip at this sad time yeah?

Well said.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:46 pm

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Wa ... 95696.html mirror saying its welsh fan and also quoting Carl in the story

Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:54 pm

Owain wrote:BBC are reporting that the 6 men arrested were Welsh, but please let's not speculate on where they may have been from.

Agree with you both Owain and 2Blue :ayatollah: and a safe journey home to the lads on this forum in particular :ayatollah:

What has life come to when you can't go to a football match - win/lose or draw and can't come back to your family...RIP.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:04 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
Owain wrote:BBC are reporting that the 6 men arrested were Welsh, but please let's not speculate on where they may have been from.

Agree with you both Owain and 2Blue :ayatollah: and a safe journey home to the lads on this forum in particular :ayatollah:

What has life come to when you can't go to a football match - win/lose or draw and can't come back to your family...RIP.

agree, this awful news will now completely overshadow a superb welsh performance tonight..

Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:07 pm

The BBC are saying the same thing.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-14815693

Terrible news, regardless of who carried out the cowardly attack. To learn that it's by your own fans is gutting (assuming the reports are correct).

Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Embarrasement to Welsh football. RIP. :ayatollah: