Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Earnie. Folks Remember this..

Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:58 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_r3TBwPrDk

Tonight he'd only been on the pitch a few minutes, give the guy a break. He missed, so what, I'm sure a few of us older lads have missed with a swing or two, maybe even spurted up the lady's back when it was designated for the ear. Shit happens, go look at CCMB, those wankers are probably argueing over whose got the smallest cock, the tiniest brain or, if they see this, the number of spelling errors, inappropriate use of prose, as for prepositions... hmm

Upward and onward my gallant friends, we looked good tonight and I am enthused :lol:

A little trip to Sofia may be on the cards :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Earnie. Folks Remember this..

Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:59 pm

He cannot be criticised. These things happen to even the best of players. He did more in 25 mins than Morison did in 65 mins. He'll score that chance next time. ;)

Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:05 pm

How anyone can slag earnie off as I have seen many great strikers miss chances like that and while we are all sleeping in our beds that poor sod will be having nightmares over that miss.

We need to support the poor sod as he is a cardiff player and need to be shown the support to gain some confidence back and if swansea pricks slag earnie off then remind them of their great left back who downing took a part and made him look like a league 1 left back.

Not a bad show tonight as a team ranked 101 nearly got a draw away to a team in the top 10 in the world

Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:10 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_r3TBwPrDk

Tonight he'd only been on the pitch a few minutes, give the guy a break. He missed, so what, I'm sure a few of us older lads have missed with a swing or two, maybe even spurted up the lady's back when it was designated for the ear. Shit happens, go look at CCMB, those wankers are probably argueing over whose got the smallest cock, the tiniest brain or, if they see this, the number of spelling errors, inappropriate use of prose, as for prepositions... hmm

Upward and onward my gallant friends, we looked good tonight and I am enthused :lol:

Why mention the other board?? FFS i thought those pathetic days were gone!!

I hate to say this but the choice of You Tube clip sums us up "Earnie coming home!"

We're all getting misty eyed about the old days... cos they were his best days.
He offers very little any more, and f**k me im gutted to say it

Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:04 pm

taffyapple wrote:
Willy the Wombat wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_r3TBwPrDk

Why mention the other board?? FFS i thought those pathetic days were gone!!

I hate to say this but the choice of You Tube clip sums us up "Earnie coming home!"

We're all getting misty eyed about the old days... cos they were his best days.
He offers very little any more, and f**k me im gutted to say it

A personal dig at some of the fools, pales into insignificance when one of us has died.
Mark my words, some of those fools over there....

As for Earnie, was more of a gee up lad, you've missed a few you'll score a few, don't let your head drop. Irrelevant now.