Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Welsh support in Wembley

Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:45 pm

I thought the fans were magnificent this evening, driven on by the Welsh supporters band who I thought took the game to the English supporters band off the pitch didnt stop singing and chanting all night. It was fantastic to try and see Wales play football rather than this lack lustre nonsense of recent years. Yes a defeat, but proud to be Welsh. :ayatollah:

Re: Welsh support in Wembley

Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:47 pm

welsh fans are always a credit away from home :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:50 pm

Great support fair play

Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:53 pm

Great support tonight fair play. :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:55 pm

Sounded great. Fair play to the fans who travelled :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:03 pm

:ayatollah:

Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:07 pm

Credit to every single Welsh fan and the Barry Hornes superb support tonight :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:16 am

looked like we took decent numbers, sang well. i was shocked with Englands support mind.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:18 am

lewis91 wrote:looked like we took decent numbers, sang well. i was shocked with Englands support mind.

We outsang them all night, which I thought was really good. Quite surprising, too.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:23 am

Dafydd wrote:
lewis91 wrote:looked like we took decent numbers, sang well. i was shocked with Englands support mind.

We outsang them all night, which I thought was really good. Quite surprising, too.

i agree young dafydd. :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:31 am

lewis91 wrote:
Dafydd wrote:

i agree young dafydd. :ayatollah:

Old b*stard :old: :old:

Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:31 am

Great support, I was watching from the Club Wembley area. Sounded good where I was sitting :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:09 am

the english support was absolutely shocking apart from a spirited cockney fellow with a shiny head who after having no luck with the welsh turned on the stewards, the rest just sat there bored out of their minds.

4th in the world your having a laugh :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:34 pm

Even the ridiculiously biast commentators the great welsh support,

thats something you rarely see

Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:36 pm

I was sat in middle tier in the english side, and the welsh support was loud and clear :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:57 pm

milly44 wrote:I was sat in middle tier in the english side, and the welsh support was loud and clear :ayatollah:
so loud you dont hear your phone ring!!!! :D

Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:41 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
milly44 wrote:I was sat in middle tier in the english side, and the welsh support was loud and clear :ayatollah:
so loud you dont hear your phone ring!!!! :D

I heard it :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:15 pm

Could hear them all through the match, just a shame the English booed through our national anthem