Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

He should never play for wales again

Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:41 pm

Shocking gutted hes way off the pace hes shouldnt be near the squad bye bye earnie

Re: He should never play for wales again

Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:44 pm

Just proves he shouldn't be in our starting 11. Rudy and Miller should start saturday

Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:44 pm

It happens. Don't overreact. 99 times out of 100 that was going in. Never mind. Doesn't spoil the fact for me that we bossed England in their own back yard and two quality performances in a row against two decent sides shows we are now on the right path. :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:46 pm

Zabier wrote:It happens. Don't overreact. 99 times out of 100 that was going in. Never mind. Doesn't spoil the fact for me that we bossed England in their own back yard and two quality performances in a row against two decent sides shows we are now on the right path. :ayatollah:

agree....

thought there were some great signs tonight... still a young team... well done darcy too. great crunching tackle on rooney in 2nd half also...

Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:47 pm

Just totally gutted

Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:48 pm

keano wrote:Shocking gutted hes way off the pace hes shouldnt be near the squad bye bye earnie

Only player to score in all 4 divisions and international level, and you rate him on one chance.
He should deffinetly play for wales!

Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:53 pm

TheHunter! wrote:
keano wrote:Shocking gutted hes way off the pace hes shouldnt be near the squad bye bye earnie

Only player to score in all 4 divisions and international level, and you rate him on one chance.

Face facts he's no longer good enough!!

Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:55 pm

I agree too nine times out of ten We would have witnessed a summersault! Cracking performance though hopefully lift us for the rest of the games and next world cup qualifiers!

Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:56 pm

TheHunter! wrote:

hatrick!! :D

Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:57 pm

He coulda put that away with his front incisors.

Pathetic :roll:

He isn't the first person to miss a sitter, it happens.

shut up...it happens ffs.....slagging him off...if it goes in he,s a hero and no one says he should,nt be playing !!!!!!

Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:01 pm

d20 wrote:shut up...it happens ffs.....slagging him off...if it goes in he,s a hero and no one says he should,nt be playing !!!!!!

Come off it a man of his experience should be burying that chance and we should be coming away with a draw. Exactly what we deserved. No longer good enough for international football. Simple!

Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:04 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Pathetic :roll:

He isn't the first person to miss a sitter, it happens.

Absolutely.

Its worth noting that he's the only one who could read the game well enough to get in that position in the first place. 99/100 He'd put it away.

He needs to sort that gut out though. My kids were calling him the 'Pot Bellied Dwarf'

rubbish yes he should have scored but better players then him have missed sitters,you,ll see some in the premier league this year...to slag him for that is daft...so your saying hes not good enough so if thats the case your saying he aint good enough to play for us then....obviously you wont be supporting him for us.

How can you make that statement even the best strikers miss and 9 times out of 10 Earnie would stick that away there will be no one more devastated than Earnie tonight and i hope he gets it out of his system by scoring a hat trick against Doncaster on Saturday :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:06 pm

Fact is he was in the position at the right time and the right place to bury that ball.

1/ Not many get in that position against England.(It takes a lot of experience/fitness/awareness yadder yadder yadder!)
2/ It happens, "EVERY STRIKER" has missed those.

Anyone who say's different are either senile or 8 years old!! :roll: :roll:

Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:06 pm

the c**t only just come off the bench an was getting up to speed to the game for f**k sake probably didnt think Darcy wouldn't get to that ball (i didnt ) an a load of choices went through his head when he did an it come to him but he picked the wrong one

Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:08 pm

Bluesince92 wrote:
d20 wrote:shut up...it happens ffs.....slagging him off...if it goes in he,s a hero and no one says he should,nt be playing !!!!!!

Come off it a man of his experience should be burying that chance and we should be coming away with a draw. Exactly what we deserved. No longer good enough for international football. Simple!

And you would replace him with who? Some of the best players in the world miss chances like that, Fickle fuckers are off again. :roll:

Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:08 pm

Like MM has said about earnie, he was in the right place right time. He just missed, get over it, it happens !!!!

Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:09 pm

As mentioned he was in the position.
Does anyone think Morison would have been there? I don't.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:11 pm

Shocking post , your way off the mark , you shouldn't be near the message board bye bye keano

Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:12 pm

d20 wrote:rubbish yes he should have scored but better players then him have missed sitters,you,ll see some in the premier league this year...to slag him for that is daft...so your saying hes not good enough so if thats the case your saying he aint good enough to play for us then....obviously you wont be supporting him for us.

International football is a higher level than the championship. In my opinion he's a good squad player at championship level and yes I will be supporting him for us as I do with every other player who puts on a city shirt. My point is he's no longer good enough for Wales where they get perhaps 1 or 2 chances a game.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:59 pm

Bluesince92 wrote:
d20 wrote:rubbish yes he should have scored but better players then him have missed sitters,you,ll see some in the premier league this year...to slag him for that is daft...so your saying hes not good enough so if thats the case your saying he aint good enough to play for us then....obviously you wont be supporting him for us.

International football is a higher level than the championship. In my opinion he's a good squad player at championship level and yes I will be supporting him for us as I do with every other player who puts on a city shirt. My point is he's no longer good enough for Wales where they get perhaps 1 or 2 chances a game.

Shut up you cock!! He just happened to be leaning too far back when he struck it. Apart from that he's still a quality player worthy of the Welsh shirt and still a welcome member of the squad, especially when we ve lost Bellers. The squad we've got now is IMO far more suited to Earnies style of football based on tonights performance than previous. You can certainly expect to see him have more than 1 or 2 chances per game if we keep this up. Personally I would like to see him paired up front with Morison as his pace and Morison s strength would work well together.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:50 pm

Everyone slagging earnie off, it's pathetic. He's never as good as he was and never will be. I'd like to see you lot get out there and perform better. He missed one sitter, every dog has it's day :roll: So everyone who's slagging him, get over it! :ayatollah: :old:

Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:59 pm

It happens, he'll put them away 9 times out of 10 would Earnshaw..

Ironic to me that the Poster who made this Thread is called Keano, especially after last Year & the poxy chances he missed for us but i still say i owuln't have wnated thme to fall to anyone else in teh Team if they came again..

Oh & PS : I thought Wales looked pretty decent tonight .

Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:57 am

What a stupid thread.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:58 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:What a stupid thread.

totally agree...... :roll:

Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:26 am

How the f**k can any cardiff fan slag him of????we wudnt b in the championship withou :oops: t his goals!!! :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:15 pm

Sorry Keano thats a shocking post. Anyone that misses a sitter should never play for there Country or Club again :roll: shallow very shallow