Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

dirty english b*stards

Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:43 pm

booing and jeering during our national anthem :evil: :evil: :evil:

Re: dirty english b*stards

Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:47 pm

I heard the booing as well. Even after all talk of repsecting each others anthems... The rivalry is to big I guess for the boo boys from either side not have kept quiet at the end of the day.

Shocking mind how quiet our anthem is sung when compared to the rugby fans during the singing of our national anthem. God save the queen was so loud I couldn't even tell if we booed there anthem back.

PS.. Looks like a terrible turn out from the English supporters, Wembley dosen't look very full.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:48 pm

Cardiff_Llandaff_Bluebird wrote:I heard the booing as well. Even after all talk of repsecting each others anthems... The rivalry is to big I guess for the boo boys from either side not have kept quiet at the end of the day.

Shocking mind how quiet our anthem is sung when compared to the rugby fans during the singing of our national anthem. God save the queen was so loud I couldn't even tell if we booed there anthem back.

PS.. Looks like a terrible turn out from the English supporters, Wembley dosen't look very full.

well there are only 1,700 of us

Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:50 pm

I know, but even still.. Dosen't look like there are to many English supporters either.

**EDIT** I see what you mean, you meant how quiet regards to the singing our anthem ? Yeah true, 1700 in a 90 odd thousand stadium will always be quiet.. It never is as passionate and as loud though to be fair as the Welsh rugby internationals.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:09 pm

the faw being a shambles why we only got 1700 fans
more interested in getting 25 membership fees.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:21 pm

1-0

Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:36 pm

Two wrongs don't make a right but was same at millennium.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:51 am

2blue2handle wrote:Two wrongs don't make a right but was same at millennium.

i agree the boo'ing of god save the queen at the home game and at the fa cup was just as bad. tit for tat